Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

niggers

Around-Blacks-Never-Relax-T-Shirt-3.jpg

I hate niggers

Interestingly most people who have been nice to me are the black ones.

I hate coomskins
I already knew this, as does everyone here.
more but this ad
Which ad? Do you mean the meme?
is correct, you can't be safe around niggers
Water

The poorest White community in the US is literally safer than the wealthiest Black one; Medieval European cities were literally safer than places such as Detroit.

Photo 2023 03 06 08 37 52

Honestly, I feel very bad for the Blackcels here & autistic/non-nt Blacks in general: Blacks are the most NT people on Earth, and their overall behavior is impulsive & they have an extremely high time-preference.

Being autistic is awful across the board, but could see how for Blacks & most other non-Whites(except Asians) how being non-NT could make or break being accepted by your larger racial community.

Interestingly most people who have been nice to me are the black ones.
Opposite for me, most of them have been far more rude on average.

Even then, it doesn't disregard their broader impact on society.

I already knew this, as does everyone here.

Which ad? Do you mean the meme?

Water

The poorest White community in the US is literally safer than the wealthiest Black one; Medieval European cities were literally safer than places such as Detroit.

View attachment 1226797
View attachment 1226799

Honestly, I feel very bad for the Blackcels here & autistic/non-nt Blacks in general: Blacks are the most NT people on Earth, and their overall behavior is impulsive & they have an extremely high time-preference.

Being autistic is awful across the board, but could see how for Blacks & most other non-Whites(except Asians) how being non-NT could make or break being accepted by your larger racial community.
I completely agree on this one mang:feelsokman::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::feelshmm::feelshmm: