Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Niggers

Gendocel

Gendocel

Major
★★★
Niggers can't be incel (blackcels aren't niggers)

Niggers literally breed like fucking rats. Every ghetto nigger has like 5 or 6 baby mamas. In Africa its't even fucking worse

ngl blerds can be incels, they cant thugmaxx and they are obsessed with sonic or touhou

Nuke Africa they have nothing to offer

Why are there a good bit of blackcels here then?

What do you think keeps us incel?
I was talking specifically about niggers, not about blackcels

What keeps you incel? Probably the lack of dark triad. If you grew up around thugs, you would probably be thug maxxed as well. No need for good face, thugs just have that energy that attracts roastoids

ngl blerds can be incels, they cant thugmaxx and they are obsessed with sonic or touhou
Easily the worst black build. Foids expect you to be high T thugs or pretty boys if by some miracle a foid is attracted to nerds they usually just date a mayo.

Niggers can't be incel (blackcels aren't niggers)
Nah, the average nigger is worse of than the average white.
Niggers literally breed like fucking rats. Every ghetto nigger has like 5 or 6 baby mamas. In Africa its't even fucking worse
I think it only seems like that because a tyrone that slays is way more noticable than a brad doing the same.
And Tyrone, as opposed to Brad, doesn't know how to put on a condom.

Not sure why you are hounding against other fellow incels, we are all in the same boat.
I think you should stop infighting about who is the most pitiful incel and focus on the actual problems that caused all this.

The issue is that we put women on a pedestrial and women behave like spoiled little girls.
We need true gender equality, not just women quotas, we need to change how we treat them.
Women these days are strong and confident, you don't have to treat them like queens anymore.

Western society worships niggers, I laugh at niggers who thinks they have it hard in life

90% of niggers will lose their virginitys or ascend with some shaniqua slut that are here in this server unless their dick or some part of their body falls off.