Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Niggers, wearing glasses can save your lives!

Rapist

Rapist

God's greatest victim
★★★★★
We all know the saying "Everyone judges a book by it's cover", so if a nigger wears glasses, he can go from looking like a low-IQ violent thug to an intelligent domesticated house nigger. Have you ever felt threatened by a nigger who wore glasses? I bet not. If George Floyd wore glasses, the cop that choked him to death would've gotten high with him instead.

Last edited:
lifefuel for glassescels. I always wear black sunglasses if that helps

I wear glasses and people are still intimidated. Asians, Indians, Whites - all have the same reaction. No glasses for my race. I've given up caring about such things now.
You'd probably be dead by now if you didn't wear them:shock:.

We all know the saying "Everyone judges a book by it's cover", so if a nigger wears glasses, he can go from looking like a low-IQ violent thug to an intelligent domesticated house nigger. Have you ever felt threatened by a nigger who wore glasses? I bet not. If George Floyd wore glasses, the cop that choked him to death would've gotten high with him instead.
George floyd shouldve worn glasses. That way we can all say nigga still outside this forum

You should also wear a three piece suit every time you go out; regardless, no one feels threatened of some 5'6 black subhuman, especially those non-NT and very typically fitting the "black anime autist" archetype. :feelsugh:

Your post is foid-level stupid, and not in the Sewers, so I’m going to put you on ignore.

U can't domesticate a nigger. The wired in their DNA to be violent savages

U can't domesticate a nigger. The wired in their DNA to be violent savages
blacks are usually chill tho who I meet? and empathetic somewhat compared to the rest of npcs, even in little passive aggressive npc bullshit normioes play

If George Floyd wore his glasses, his dealer would have thought he was a buster and a cop and wouldn't have sold him the fentanyl. It would have saved his life.