Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Niggers: WE DINDU NUFFINS

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
“Thatll show all the racist whytepepo! We arent criminals!” *proceeds to do crimes*
jfl nigger rioters are so stupid. They’ll proceed to be george soros Jewish puppet and will just keep being uneducated monkeys fighting whoever the Jews want them to. It’s brutally over for niggers and I bet nobody will blame them for anything after this is over.

What did they do?

yo homie yo don mess wit dah gang nigga u listen yo :cool::feelzez: fuk da police homie

I heard they prefer the term "joggers"

>black lives matter
>loots store instead

They’re burning down Minnesota rioting, looting, like they always do when a dindu nuffin gets killed by police.

Holy shit they were attacking a woman in a weelchair wtf is wrong with them

Of course the (((media))) will say they were just fighting for their freedom

They’re burning down Minnesota rioting, looting, like they always do when a dindu nuffin gets killed by police.

Das rite cracka

reparations

B...but we was Kangz? 

19wtyxaajab11

i hate american niggers

Kangz e93dd6 6080043

but they made classical music n sheeiiiit

"Dievercity is (((our))) strength."

Dude stop being a cracker.

“Thatll show all the racist whytepepo! We arent criminals!” *proceeds to do crimes*
jfl nigger rioters are so stupid. They’ll proceed to be george soros Jewish puppet and will just keep being uneducated monkeys fighting whoever the Jews want them to. It’s brutally over for niggers and I bet nobody will blame them for anything after this is over.
You've heard the phrase 13/50 which means black americans are 13% of the us populion but commit 50% of homicides. But really, its more like 6/65 since there are vast numbers of "unsolved homicides" every year occuring in predominantly black areas, commited with impunity by black men who are 6% of us population.

They are actually justifying police enforcement lmao.

Street criminals see this as an opportunity to make money. They aren't really protesting anything. I think you're kinda dumb for not being able to see that. People who aren't into that kind of shit aren't the ones doing the looting. It's all gang people who would do this type of shit anyway. Your post gave me cancer.

7BpZrt0
CC7vvyF

Lol at that white cop using this opportunity to wreck havoc. Dude's got balls.

Last edited:
A black guy died recently due to "muh police brutality" and it keeps popping up on my feed, it's very annoying.

When cops and niggers are having a war I just sit back and enjoy it. :feelsPop:

fuming right now tbh

You've heard the phrase 13/50 which means black americans are 13% of the us populion but commit 50% of homicides. But really, its more like 6/65 since there are vast numbers of "unsolved homicides" every year occuring in predominantly black areas, commited with impunity by black men who are 6% of us population.
It's of course even smaller than 6% if you look at the people incarcerated per year for muder

View attachment 267826View attachment 267825

Lol at that white cop using this opportunity to wreck havoc. Dude's got balls.

Jfl, I wouldn't be surprised if the cops were trying to accelerate things to justify swift action. It reminds me of when regimes during the mid-twentieth century used to put plants in protests. Example

What did he mean by this?

Street criminals see this as an opportunity to make money. They aren't really protesting anything. I think you're kinda dumb for not being able to see that. People who aren't into that kind of shit aren't the ones doing the looting. It's all gang people who would do this type of shit anyway. Your post gave me cancer.
Well, then it would be a good idea to focus on the problem of disproportional black neighborhood crimes, as this is main reason for both a) racism towards blacks b) chimping out of street criminals during protests c) general distrust towards blacks which causes shit like this in the first place. But no, let's keep pretending such problem doesn't exist and let's organise another useless several day protest that only gives already mentioned hood niggas opportunity to chimp out and steal but this time in front of cameras in the open, causing again: a) more racism towards blacks b) general distrust towards blacks which causes shit like this in the first place. Then repeat it when another situation like that happens, ad infinitum. Americans are retarded.

It's so funny reading the comments on reddit at them trying to justify what's happening

He a gud boy.