Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Niggers stink

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
10%
I used public transportation today and there was this disgusting negro who stank up the whole bus :feelspuke:

>Inceldom Discussion

My friend witnessed two niggers having sex in public on the bus once, he said it was awful and it stank, worst part was everyone just tried to ignore it instead of confronting the boons fucking, it was in a rough part of town. :feelspuke:

they are repulsive in all aspects

My friend witnessed two niggers having sex in public on the bus once, he said it was awful and it stank, worst part was everyone just tried to ignore it instead of confronting the boons fucking
serious low inhibition that only niggers have

Yet some Low IQ idiots on this forum claim, that niggers are Volcels cause ´Muh BBC ´
:lul:

foids would tolerate the stink because they are attracted to animals
animals stink too, and niggers are animals

My friend witnessed two niggers having sex in public on the bus once, he said it was awful and it stank, worst part was everyone just tried to ignore it instead of confronting the boons fucking, it was in a rough part of town. :feelspuke:
That´s straight up Cavemen level Retardation....
They truly are stuck in the phase of human evolution

Racebait in Inceldom discussion

Sorry OP. HAD TO REPORT YOU. let's see which one of the NINE mods currently online actually enforces faggot rules

:feelshaha:

Sorry OP. HAD TO REPORT YOU. let's see which one of the NINE mods currently online actually enforces faggot rules
Based narc.

>Inceldom Discussion

Image 2024 03 16 010806236

all races stink except for japs and koreans

If you can smell them that means you're too close to them.

Who smells worse niggers or spics(non-white ofc)? I don't know what it is but something about that american indian blood makes them smell like straight up garbage. :feelspuke: I can smell a spics dirty ass from 20 feet away. :feelspuke:

Nigga why :dafuckfeels:
I finally found out how the alert that your thread was moved to another forum looks like after over a year of being here, meanwhile boyos here have their threads shuffled around regularly cause the mods need to keep the semblance of an actual difference in quality of posts between ID, lounge and sewers:feelshaha:.

I finally found out how the alert that your thread was moved to another forum looks like after over a year of being here, meanwhile boyos here have their threads shuffled around regularly cause the mods need to keep the semblance of an actual difference in quality of posts between ID, lounge and sewers:feelshaha:.

Racebait in Inceldom discussion
I'm sure you know quite a but about this.
Looks like he got hit with 10%; rules were enforced it seems. :feelsjuice:

Personally, I would have put it higher, since my non-NTness makes me extremely OCD.

Wtf :dafuckfeels:

I used public transportation today and there was this disgusting negro who stank up the whole bus :feelspuke:
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: i just hate the whole thing with them.