Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Niggers spics and other shitskins are more likely to be faggots but they will call whites the most degenerate race

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
★★★★
I see shitskins on here saying that whites are the most degenerate race yet in muttmerica places with most faggos are the ones with most shitskins living in them. District of columbia has most faggots in the USA and its basically all niggers in there

Yup, i’ve shared tons of stats on this before; it also correlates with what I see regularly irl.

I see shitskins on here saying that whites are the most degenerate race yet in muttmerica places with most faggos are the ones with most shitskins living in them. District of columbia has most faggots in the USA and its basically all niggers in there
View attachment 1170209
missisippi has the most blacks out of the whole USA, and the lowest LGBT percentage. shit post, epic fail.

Brazil is degenerate

Yup, i’ve shared tons of stats on this before; it also correlates with what I see regularly irl.
Ethnics have inferiority complex towards white people so they try to cope hard. Ironically anti ethnic ethnics like @wereq are way less likely to feel inferior to whites.

Ethnics have inferiority complex towards white people so they try to cope hard. Ironically anti ethnic ethnics like @wereq are way less likely to feel inferior to whites.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back