Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Niggers slap elderly chink in his airbnb home demanding a refund for social media clout

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

I can't right now. I'm dealing with a lot.

Can't wait for the red media articles about racist airbnb owners not renting to niggers.

Last edited:
Violent monkey people

niggerz can chimp out at any moment

this is so sad, why do people behave like this :(

I don’t see what’s funny here. A black girl probably in her teens slapping a ricecel old enough to be her grand dad and y’all laughing? Truly disgusting and as usual, bad PR for black people as always :(

fucking niggers. should be exterminated. violent people.. forgive my strong language.

When you see niggers in a pack, have your hand on the trigger.

I don’t see what’s funny here. A black girl probably in her teens slapping a ricecel old enough to be her grand dad and y’all laughing? Truly disgusting and as usual, bad PR for black people as always :(

Black people are usually very nice to me and not violent or rude like whites usually are. It's usually fellow whites who are mean asf me and toxic like punks and make fun of me.

I would never host to ratchet niggers, jfl.

Black people are usually very nice to me and not violent or rude like whites usually are. It's usually fellow whites who are mean asf me and toxic like punks and make fun of me.
Single negro theory. Wait till the niggers outnumber you.

Afro Americans are the worst, slaves should never have been freed.

ovER for elder copers