Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Niggers should be banned from this forum

t. Another racebaiter

This faggot is unironically retarded even @watcher and @Gaz DaJous who hate negros the most aren’t as stupid as you. Half the niggers here iq mog you retard :feelshaha:

They should be completely banned. They are low IQ retards monkey
Bro you are clearly low iq you aren’t even able to be racist in an intellectual way. You’re just retarded and repeating phrases like “IDGAF NIGGA” most of us on this forum hate niggers but we aren’t stupid about it like you

Just when i found people I could finally relate to. It might be back to total isolation for me. Being black and incel is the worst of the worst.
ethniccels will stay strong. Being an incel means bottom of the barrel so of course we'd have confederate larpers

This faggot is unironically retarded even @watcher and @Gaz DaJous who hate negros the most aren’t as stupid as you. Half the niggers here iq mog you retard :feelshaha:
Ok retard

Bro you are clearly low iq you aren’t even able to be racist in an intellectual way. You’re just retarded and repeating phrases like “IDGAF NIGGA” most of us on this forum hate niggers but we aren’t stupid about it like you
Ok you son of whore

Why don't you go to a white supremacist site? I'm sure they have a special eugenics program to remove incel white males like yourself from the face of the earth. Hitler would have you in a forced labour camp as your physical/psychological traits are abhorent, inferior, subhuman and should be removed from the gene pool. Some of these guys cannot see that this ideology actually seeks to eradicate them. And they call me low IQ? Wake up. The whole ideology is based on looks and genetic favoritism/nepotism. It's against you as an incel to begin with.

They are the reason why degeneracy spread in the society
White nations are the most progressive so your reasoning doesn’t even make sense. And you want to talk about intelligence…

White nations are the most progressive so your reasoning doesn’t even make sense. And you want to talk about intelligence…
Nigger music especially rap songs are spreading filthness

Why don't you go to a white supremacist site? I'm sure they have a special eugenics program to remove incel white males like yourself from the face of the earth. Hitler would have you in a forced labour camp as your physical/psychological traits are abhorent, inferior, subhuman and should be removed from the gene pool. Some of these guys cannot see that this ideology actually seeks to eradicate them. And they call me low IQ? Wake up. The whole ideology is based on looks and genetic favoritism/nepotism. It's against you as an incel to begin with.
I am just frustrated and suffering with pain as that why I venting my frustation

guess ill ban myself :feelshaha:

So you should know better that your opinion has no value here (even for your race people). So you should settle your GrAY ass and stay calm.
I m angry and frustrated

Subscribing to an ideology like neonazism or eugenics is extremely cucked. Subscribing to something that views you as inferior and defective. Something to be selectively bred out because of physical/psychical traits you cannot control.

Anything that holds you to be inferior and unworthy of reproduction must be viewed as an enemy and must be destroyed and opposed vehemently. Though shalt not be docile and subservient. Don't be such a cuck. It only has pretentions of inclusivity but actually seeks to destroy you and swallow you up completely.

but when you stay here for some more time you will learn that nigcels and ethnics are our friends.
?jeder 2te post macht hetze gegen weisse

I totally agree. Most cumskins aren't actually inkwels, 99.9% just need to date ethnics or geomaxx. cumskincels are basically volcels. I would love for this forum to be split by race. :feelshaha:
I'm not even going to argue with you. We want separate subforums and it's all that matters.

?jeder 2te post macht hetze gegen weisse
Weil sie neider sind. Stell dir mal vor du wärst ethnic. Dauernd nur kolonisiert und eine hässliche Rasse.

Whitecels like @trying to ascend and @iamsubhuman should be banned they are exactly like niggers but just on this forum

Notice how all whitecels are giga low iq retards it's because they failed miserably somehow they are failed normies and the only way they failed is because they are too stupid to use their good looks and actually ascend

Trying to ascend is a 5'11 white 16 year old normie and somehow is struggling

@iamsubhuman is a defeatist which you can tell just off his name but he shouldn't be a defeatist since he is a white normie

They love too project and call other people fakecels even though they are fakecels themselves ah the irony

Ban all whitecels not blackcels whitecels on here for the most part are absolute retards
Rent free

I can guarantee I’m more intelligent than you OP

Any subject In the world if we are both given the same time to prep I will 100 percent outscore you on every attempt.

4qp7nsu683 Bornean Orangutan 812012 hero and circle XL 279107

Finally a based GrAYcel
fuck you
that's why you're banned, aryan
literally none of your other aryan brothers fucking suck my cock more by calling me a nigger in every thread you 16 year old fag
JFL fakecel lookin ass kiddo

it's over

fuck you
that's why you're banned, aryan
literally none of your other aryan brothers fucking suck my cock more by calling me a nigger in every thread you 16 year old fag
JFL fakecel lookin ass kiddo

it's over
SFcels don't care about inceldom. They'd gladly be cucked by white Chad.

SFcels don't care about inceldom. They'd gladly be cucked by white Chad.
Your getting it mixed up it's black supremacists like @CantEscapeYourFate who would rather get cucked by Tyrone's.