Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Niggers knock out black sexhaver and coalburner toilet

Knocked the whore out Haha

I've commented my exact opinion on this seconds before...

Messing around with thugmaxxers and placing yourself in these endangering situations is perhaps not the safest route for a foid... :feelsUgh:

But then again, they do love and enjoy turning off those personality detectors; as long as it's for a darktriadmaxxed Tyrone! :feelsclown:

JFL at this somehow being more empowering than perhaps living a more peaceful eyes with some wealthmaxxed LTN, in the eyes of IT and other bluepilled copers/foids. :feelskek:

Though... :feelssus:

@Nagisa_Shingetsu alt.

Sounded like he slapped her with a pistol

of course the coal burner has tattoos. the scum of society can't help but reveal themselves

Should have put a bullet in their heads

Lmao sexhavers get btfo'ed

Sometimes niggers are giga based. Seeing a filthy vile coalburner and tyrone getting beaten to death made my day.

what led up to this?

I'd call the woman brave but pretty sure she thought she wasn't at risk

Seeing the normies seethe over her learning the laws of the jungle is based

Kek. This reminds me of a scene from an anime, when the hero and the lead foid are surrounded by enemies.

I like their designer jeans, no wonder I can’t get laid.

Jacob, and that white foid, probably stole their drugs, or something. :feelsjuice:

Jacob is a fucking loser, yet that white foid likes him enough to defend him.

Why does a nigger like Jacob get a white gf, but ER couldn’t get a white gf, or any gf for that matter?

Jacob, is symbolically the nigger ER saw inside Trader Joe’s with two white foids. Jacob is the “obnoxious” type of person, that ER lashes out against in the “Retribution” video:

View: https://dai.ly/x1wpb28

I was about to ask how she got knocked out by a slap then I realized he slapped her with a pistol jfl.

Fucking based. This gave me so much joy in my heart

I’m all cases coal burners deserve to get brutally executed.

Should have graped her unconscious body afterwards. They are nigs so basically untouchable in cuckmerica

whore paid the coal toll. that's a foreseeable outcome for associating with ape-humans.

also note how fucking hot she is. niggers have excellent SMV in white foids' eyes, I believe.