Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 1% of white men do 33% of the rapes in korea

It doesn't matter even if it was fake, what they still want is more whitu cockus

let me in korea and percentage will go up to the 50%
iu

south koreans turn the other way cuz they wanna sell their samsungs, hyundais, and kias in burgerland

Its only bad when others do it bro, didnt you know that

Most of its military stations

Most of its military stations
Makes sense, those guys are gonna be pissed off due to the shit military culture & for the fact they’re fighting for a regime which despises them.

Personally, I have no respect for anyone in the military at all here, especially if you’re a White male because we’re the majority of it, yet just look at the army’s instagram page it’s all foids & minorities.
south koreans turn the other way cuz they wanna sell their samsungs, hyundais, and kias in burgerland
Cuckreans tbh.

I find it interesting how Hitler considered the Chinese & Japanese as “Honorary Whites/Aryans” yet never stated the Koreans were this; i’ve found the Koreans i’ve met in ShimERica to be arrogant & entitled.

Based thuletide enjoyer, they have some good stuff

Here’s from the article:

“For rape, rates for Pakistanis in Korea were 5.85 times higher than Korean citizens, followed by Bangladesh citizens at 3.2 times higher, Kyrgyz citizens at 2.83 times, Sri Lankans at 2.43 times and Mongolians at 1.86 times higher.”

So, foreign populations with the highest rape rates in South Korea are all from Asia, not the West. Since Whites were not mentioned, it’s entirely possible that White immigrants have lower rape rates than native South Korean men. I cannot find statistics to confirm this fact, but ethnically homogeneous White countries have significantly lower rape rates than ~96% ethnically homogeneous South Korea, ~3 vs ~14

Noodlewhores will still simp for white men.

Literally 75% of whitecels on .is would ascend in no time in any asian country

wish i coudl fuk ck a korean girl

He's a bit of a Tradcuck but has some good articles.
Yeah that’s my main issue with that movement/ideology

That’s why, i’m trying to blackpill some of the guys I know on Telegram

@Chudpreet @NiggerSlayer @Da_Yunez

Yeah that’s my main issue with that movement/ideology

That’s why, i’m trying to blackpill some of the guys I know on Telegram

@Chudpreet @NiggerSlayer @Da_Yunez
Why I prefer to separate myself from the mainstream WN's.

Why I prefer to separate myself from the mainstream WN's.
Same here: In fact, i’ve been thinking of making some group on the app for Blackpilled WN/NS.

When I eventually get around to making a telegram.
You can make a fake phone number for it, also using the web version & not the app is better

If they import me, @Ron.Belgrade & @zerozerozero this statistic would not only be accurate, but would probably be close to 50%

Top kek. I guess that this is what happens when a heavily socialized society meets a more individualistic society.

Happens with euros and muzzies, with beavers and Anerimutts etc.

“During my time working at the Seoul Rape Crisis Center […] I saw how yellow bodies silently absorbed [the cost of whiteness]: sexual assault of Korean women by white men, mostly American, constituted at least a third of the Center’s cases. This is, of course, invisible to those in the West because of the concealed workings of globalization, racism and colonialism, and the failures of carceral feminist approaches to sexual violence.”
The normalization and prevalence of sexual violence against Korean women by white men demonstrate the material consequence of the unequal distribution of mobility. The Rape Crisis Center’s record quantifies this kind of assault as a third of its annual cases, but I wonder what the recorded incidents amount to and how many go unrecorded. […] White men come and go–untraceable and unaccountable.”

So this is the level of buzzword-throwing you need to do to pretend to be “le poor minority oppressed by white raycists” when you’re a citizen of one of the richest, most powerful and advanced countries on Earth:feelsthink::feelshaha:.

His source doesn't seem to mention any such statistic, also is it "Americans" or "Whites." Important distinction.

She has a link and a citation for everything but the most important statistic and main thrust of her article. Interesting. Also she seems to be using the word "rape" for """sexual assault""" when it implies penetrative sex to any rational person, in which case rape happens in Japan thousands of times a day on public transports.

This just confirms that women lie about rape like taking tictacs.

Its well known that asian women have fever for white men.

Thus, when said white man sleeps with them then dips, they try to get back at him with the rape larp.

Boring.
I'm starting to think that this comment is some kind of damage control lol.