Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Niggers infighting over which african country is the real superior race

West and Central Africans mog Horn Africans into dust. Idek how other East Africans compare though

Exactly bantus ain’t native to east and southern africa they are invaders.

we are noble macrobians and thus have no relationship with enslaved jareers.
That doesn’t matter when they have higher SMV, this is like curries coping with caste

They look the same if you’re retarded. There’s a clear difference between Nilote, Bantu & a Cushite anyone can properly distinguish if they aren’t blind
Yeah there are obvious phenotypical differences but at the end of the day a nig is a nig

It's North Africans posting that retarded shit. They want to be classified as a separate race so badly, but they're nothing but mixed race abominations.
Horn Africans* North Africans are a different race

Nigerians, Ethiopians and Nilotic people are superior and beautiful than bloody subhuman ugly bantus
Nigerians are bantus, and for the other two JFL in what world? Bantus look way better and SMVmog them to the fourth dimension

Horn Africans are like the Asians of nigs, their foids have high SMV while their men have it below floor level
True to an extent, but not quite. Asian men still have it worse. Somali and Ethiopian men are often tall as fuck. I've seen at least 6-7 somali women who were 6'2 or taller within the past 3 years of my memory. So I'd imagine their men could be even taller.

I also know a blonde French convert who married a bald 6'3 somali. So yeah.

Kek, meanwhile cumskins don't care about distinguishing them. Jfl @ this nuggercope, you're all perceived as a one shitskin blob.
:yes::yes::yes:

Same goes for any ethnicity that copes so hard to try and feel superior to another ethnicity within their own race

:yes::yes::yes:

Same goes for any ethnicity that copes so hard to try and feel superior to another ethnicity within their own race
This is definitely not true. JFL
Yeah there are obvious phenotypical differences but at the end of the day a nig is a nig
Phenotypical different matter. Just look at slavs vs nordics. Both blond end blue eyed but one is say more subhuman

You get all your information from stormfront. You're the one spreading stupidity. Caucasian isn't even a real thing. You're all just various versions of albino Indians. White people specifically come from Dravidians. "North Africa" isn't a real thing. It's all Africa. You albinos invaded the North specifically because it's right next to your own continents that you crawled out of to invade our lands. Wiping us out with your horrid diseases you produced while marinating in dirty caves with no hygiene practices at all. How convenient, huh white boy? Modern day Egyptians are the same as South Africans. Nothing but albino invaders.
What is this convergence? Hotep spouting hindu nationalist OIT cope theory? Never thought I’d see the day

Meanwhile on twitter jeet nationalists and blacks are at each other’s throats all the time

This is definitely not true. JFL

Phenotypical different matter. Just look at slavs vs nordics. Both blond end blue eyed but one is say more subhuman
They matter for SMV obviously but not really for how your identity is perceived. I’m in college, was assigned to do a presentation on the early Slavs in a history class. Majority white audience didn’t even know what Slav meant at first.

The average person is only familiar with races but knows quite little about sub-groupings within them

True to an extent, but not quite. Asian men still have it worse. Somali and Ethiopian men are often tall as fuck. I've seen at least 6-7 somali women who were 6'2 or taller within the past 3 years of my memory. So I'd imagine their men could be even taller.

I also know a blonde French convert who married a bald 6'3 somali. So yeah.
Horn African men can get tall but they still suffer from having way worse frames and muscle mass than bantus as well as huge foreheads

The vast majority of them are definitely screwed in the West cause they have to compete with other groups of blacks with way higher SMV

Horn African men can get tall but they still suffer from having way worse frames and muscle mass than bantus as well as huge foreheads

The vast majority of them are definitely screwed in the West cause they have to compete with other groups of blacks with way higher SMV
Nope, because hornets have islam to keep their women in line, which compensates for such shortcomings plus this goes without saying, but Horner men are generally far less self hating and far less abandoning of their children than actual bantu blacks are.

They matter for SMV obviously but not really for how your identity is perceived. I’m in college, was assigned to do a presentation on the early Slavs in a history class. Majority white audience didn’t even know what Slav meant at first.

The average person is only familiar with races but knows quite little about sub-groupings within them
Identity is influence by phenotype so how can you separate one from another?

Identity is influence by phenotype so how can you separate one from another?
Because the average person isn’t analyzing every person’s face like us blackpillers. This is why terms like white/black/etc. passing exist.

For example there are very clear phenotypical differences between a blonde haired blue eyed Swede and a blonde haired blue eyed Algerian, but the average person just perceives both as “white”

Because the average person isn’t analyzing every person’s face like us blackpillers. This is why terms like white/black/etc. passing exist.

For example there are very clear phenotypical differences between a blonde haired blue eyed Swede and a blonde haired blue eyed Algerian, but the average person just perceives both as “white”
True enough I guess. But even if people perceive a blonde Euro and a blonde MENA as white, they can still usually tell they're not the same ethnicity. But yeah, I guess this is why alot of Arabs suffer nagetive halo due to being associated with indians lmao
IQ coping meanwhile your birth rates are in the negatives :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: not smart enough to sustain your population. Women would rather breed with low IQ BBC tyrones than beta male Mark Zuckerberg faggots.
Birth rates are a problem, but those can be fixed. Genes are permanent and forever unalterable. Plus, most niggers would die from starvation if whites ever stopping feeding you anyways