Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Niggers in the hood beat up old riceman and make him cry on camera

Jesus christ when will Asians begin fighting back. WTF are they doing?

Last edited:
What the fuck is wrong with these sick fucks, why? Just why

COME ON CHANG RISE UP. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL DOING. :reeeeee:

No they are not :feelsUgh:

But as for the other matter regarding brain consumption :feelswhere: are you going to answer my and @Broly 's question :lasereyes::feelsbaton:
Oh bro I knew it wasn’t your family , you’re just keyboard warriors online but pussies irl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just typical nigger behavior:smonk:

asians need to utilize their kung fu sklls tbh

Indeed :feelsbaton:

He has only himself to blame for exposing his true intentions with his larps and further unanswered questions :lasereyes:

Still hiding from the truth I see :lasereyes:
Will you two cocksuckers shut up if I answer

Will you two cocksuckers shut up if I answer
I will not guarantee you a definite answer :feelsEhh:

But do go on and answer the question

Tanpop1

Black at it again :lul:

Jesus christ when will Asians begin fighting back. WTF are they doing?
asians dont have the genetics to fight back they simply dont produce enough testosterone

asians dont have the genetics to fight back they simply dont produce enough testosterone
There must be a few based ones. What about martial arts and stuff? Don't they place a high emphasis on honor and social standing? wtf are they doing

There must be a few based ones. What about martial arts and stuff? Don't they place a high emphasis on honor and social standing? wtf are they doing
yeah bruce lee was 5"2 something he may understand martial arts but Niggers always got a gun and pretty much every damn nigger I see is over 6"2 and jacked

And the MSM will blame this on whites. And so will Asians. :feelsseriously:

Jfl and someone made had a thread here called “why does everyone hate blacks” :lul:
All this proof of their animalistic behavior, and they still think we're being unreasonable. :feelsseriously:

yeah bruce lee was 5"2 something he may understand martial arts but Niggers always got a gun and pretty much every damn nigger I see is over 6"2 and jacked
Damn...

asians just are not genetically superior enough to defeat an average nigger, maybe they are more intelligent but not stronger.

remember Niggers are 90% of the crime 10% of the population they are very animalistic wild creatures

Certified hood classic
Bildschirmfoto 2021 12 14 um 094055

Jfl and someone made had a thread here called “why does everyone hate blacks” :lul:
yep that was me now i know why lol? Niggers are out of control thats why they get killed by police

Aside from their physique and their looks, there is another huge reason why rices and curries are attacked and abused everywhere they go. This happens no matter how economically and academically successful they are. It's because they never unite as a people. Instead keep trying to put each other down and fighting among themselves. When arab countries get invaded, other arabs come to fight alongside them. When blacks get caught, other blacks protest for them. When jews have hardships, Israel aids them. Same for whites. Meanwhile rices and curries have no cohesion. When was the last time you heard about Brown Supremacists rising up to protect their race against the brown genocide or asians fighters volunteering to help other asians from another country? Think about it logically :feelsthink:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back