Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL niggers go hunting for cumskins

@ThoughtfulCel type beat

american moment @TheDarkEnigma thoughts?

Images 1

How are relations between spics and blacks in america?
Depends on where in America you're from but I don't interact much with blacks. In New York, blacks and spics for the most part live together and even mix. But I heard in other places (e.g. Chicago and LA) there are tensions.

Some blacks don't like spics because blacks want special treatment only for them and not other minorities and they're also afraid that spics will outnumber and displace them.

Whites need to be beat up more in order to shake themselves out of their apathy, hedonism, and mindless indulgence.

Kinda amazing how much tribal caveman culture niggers preserved, still acting like chimps.

Depends on where in America you're from but I don't interact much with blacks. In New York, blacks and spics for the most part live together and even mix. But I heard in other places (e.g. Chicago and LA) there are tensions.

Some blacks don't like spics because blacks want special treatment only for them and not other minorities and they're also afraid that spics will outnumber and displace them.
It’s black people’s fault for voting democrat. They get what they voted for and now are mad at the consequences? What a bunch of clowns.

It’s black people’s fault for voting democrat. They get what they voted for and now are mad at the consequences? What a bunch of clowns.
They always blame white people for shit so I guess in these kinds of race riots I can tell them I'm a mulatto spic so they can leave me alone.

Idk about Asians, I do know niggers attack them also.

They always blame white people for shit so I guess in these kinds of race riots I can tell them I'm a mulatto spic so they can leave me alone.
Maybe they will only half attack you

Idk about Asians, I do know niggers attack them also.
Jfl, especially during the pandemic they were attacking random asian old people

Maybe they will only half attack you
In their logic, anything mixed with black is fully black in their eyes.
Jfl, especially during the pandemic they were attacking random asian old people
Yep, niggers are the real racists. Always making themselves the victim and always complaining when no one wants to associate with them or someone outside their race not finding them attractive.

In their logic, anything mixed with black is fully black in their eyes.
Mutt blood moment

Yep, niggers are the real racists. Always making themselves the victim and always complaining when no one wants to associate with them or someone outside their race not finding them attractive.
Definitely the most racist by their actions.

I'm going to repeat something I often post on this forum:

Niggers are the orcs of our world
Spot on about NY. Politically, blacks and hispanics might as well be one group. In high school, I preferred rock over rap crap or shit hop, and my fellow spic students called me a white wannabe and sellout because I didn't like nigger music.

In South florida, hispanics don't like blacks much, the Cubans, Venezuelans, and Colombians don't kiss nigger ass unlike in NY, but the tension is nowhere near as bad as in LA or Chicago

niggers gonna nig