Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Niggers extinct 55 million year old rhino species

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

View: https://twitter.com/vertigowarrior/status/1399988896302190596?s=21

For all this talk about climate change, overpopulation and animal extinction, I wonder why they pedal that so much to western, specifically white people as opposed to nonwhites? In america and Europe we don’t extinct animals, why does the (((media))) push that shit on us?

The people that extinct animals are niggers in Africa, Indians, Chinese, etc.

Cope, everyone did
I'm sure European poachers also had an effect not to mention the European market for valuable things from animals such as ivory

I wouldn't be surprised, some regions are more wildlife concentrated though, specific species, higher biodiversity in general. when it comes to Africa there's higher coexistence between humans and wildlife, as it's largely underdeveloped and lesser urbanization.

Cope, everyone did
I'm sure European poachers also had an effect not to mention the European market for valuable things from animals such as ivory
This

Niggers do it in Africa and rice do it to whales in asia.

Cumskins are so cucked by comparison.

why does the (((media))) push that shit on us?
Because they know educated western middle class is the only demographic that is sensitive to such causes. The rest of the world do not give a shit about ecology and basically have the same productivist mentality as our grandpas in the 60's. This planet is cursed anyway, just let normies be normies tbh.

Cope, everyone did
Jfl at OP's retarded post, white poachers were responsible for most of the world's extinctions.

Cope, everyone did
No in SA, Kenya and Zimbabwe the white population was a big stopper of poaching (and a lot of the groups in Africa supporting wildlife even today in 2021 are white charity groups) and were the only thing stopping poachers from extincting species. Then the Africans took over from the colonial govt and they didn’t care.

I don’t have that documentary on me but the one that was made like right when the change was happening went into it pretty well. The one where they fly around in a helicopter

Us humans just destroy everything we come across don’t we. That’s all this good for nothing species is good for

I don’t have that documentary on me but the one that was made like right when the change was happening went into it pretty well. The one where they fly around in a helicopter
Africa Addio ?

No in SA, Kenya and Zimbabwe the white population was a big stopper of poaching (and a lot of the groups in Africa supporting wildlife even today in 2021 are white charity groups) and were the only thing stopping poachers from extincting species. Then the Africans took over from the colonial govt and they didn’t care.
Yeah I'd imagine the previous colonial governments were also good for stopping poaching but its still a fact that there were a lot of white colonial poachers in Africa with a European / Asian market driving more poaching

They couldn't take the mogging by white rhinos
@Transcended Trucel the real reason for megafauna extinction?

easy come easy go

They couldn't take the mogging by white rhinos
@Transcended Trucel the real reason for megafauna extinction?
Maybe but whites prior to 1900 something did most of extermination via use of their guns and shit.

Modern Cumskins are the smarter ones in this case. They do sustainable hunting unlike retarded chinese overdoing it for muh magic medicine.

Maybe but whites prior to 1900 something did most of extermination via use of their guns and shit.

Modern Cumskins are the smarter ones in this case. They do sustainable hunting unlike retarded chinese overdoing it for muh magic medicine.
Who's to say white neanderthal related ancesotrs weren't feeling mogged by megafauna like mammoths?
History of humanity is sometimes weirder than it seems.

Africa Addio ?
Nah it wasn’t a movie, it was a documentary. They went to Kenya and a few other places being decolonized or what happened right after
Yeah I'd imagine the previous colonial governments were also good for stopping poaching but its still a fact that there were a lot of white colonial poachers in Africa with a European / Asian market driving more poaching
Maby for the cause of global trading in and of itself but not in the act of poaching. But that’s like saying white people are responsible for every car crash in Africa because they brought them the cars

poaching was pretty bad but the Europeans (after the dodo) found out about extinction and shit, then any poaching attempts made sure to keep the species

just take all the African animals (not the 'human' ones) out of Africa to let the niggas starve. and boom, we extinct one species of animals to save countless others :feelsdevil:

Nah it wasn’t a movie, it was a documentary. They went to Kenya and a few other places being decolonized or what happened right after
You're literally describing Africa Addio

Who's to say white neanderthal related ancesotrs weren't feeling mogged by megafauna like mammoths?
History of humanity is sometimes weirder than it seems.
Highly possible maybe. Humans got mogged by high test predators and decided to end em and did so over the generations
just take all the African animals (not the 'human' ones) out of Africa to let the niggas starve. and boom, we extinct one species of animals to save countless others :feelsdevil:
Impossible in practice, woukd be easier to systematically eliminate each nigger with a bullet than move all those animals.

Didn't they take eggs from a female and start a cloning program or some shit where they froze embryos .

I watched a YouTube vid about it once.if i remember correctly. They were in dire need of male sperm.

Highly possible maybe. Humans got mogged by high test predators and decided to end em and did so over the generations
Brutal animalpill tbh
Impossible in practice, woukd be easier to systematically eliminate each nigger with a bullet than move all those animals.
jfl western countries racism really comes out when it comes to ethnics killing animals (look at the comments on videos of slaughterhouses where there are ethnic males that are employed there seen talking about their work and news of ethnic male poachers being punished or killed by animals).

As far as most normies are concerned only chads are allowed to hunt animals without it being creepy and it not resulting in jail time.

Last edited:
Brutal animalpill tbh

jfl western countries racism really comes out when it comes to ethnics killing animals (look at the comments on videos of slaughterhouses where there are ethnic males that are employed there seen talking about their work and news of ethnic male poachers being punished or killed by animals).

As far as most normies are concerned only chads are allowed to hunt animals without it being creepy and it not resulting in jail time.
Yeah ethnic poachers are hated, when all they are trying to do is feed themselves. But I don't blame normies here and agree poachers are scum and the people purchasing the rhino parts too

Yeah ethnic poachers are hated, when all they are trying to do is feed themselves.
While white poachers are more excused or joked about like with white Australians hunting and subduing animals in the outback.
But I don't blame normies here and agree poachers are scum and the people purchasing the rhino parts too
Idk what side to even take here tbh
Beside that the reason for preserving animal species is never really out of concern for animals and preserving biodiversity for the animal's sake but for "muh future generations" and "our future children and grandchildren"
@Lebensmüder

Cope, everyone did
99% of all animal species that ever lived on Earth are extinct.
And that happened before humans existed.

Extinction, as grim as it is, is a natural phenomenon.

Because they know educated western middle class is the only demographic that is sensitive to such causes. The rest of the world do not give a shit about ecology and basically have the same productivist mentality as our grandpas in the 60's. This planet is cursed anyway, just let normies be normies tbh.
Grandpa is part of the reasons we are the way we are
Probably

Lets get it out of the way: Chinks are the worst offenders and enablers.

The eu and americas have contributed to massive air pollution. They have the highest vehicle density. America+gas guzzling truck=rise in air temperature

@Diocel @Algeriancel @tehgymcel420 @gymletethnicel @Romancel @SneakPower611 thoughts?

Cope, everyone did

In Chadstralia the white man wiped out many species. JFL at this cope

Villagers in africa just hunt for food and leather they have no use for animals like that nor do they have what it takes to hunt them. it's mostly white hunters and companies owned by whites and jews who hunt these kind of species and are responsable for their extensions.
Nah, it's mostly black poachers ordered by their corrupt government to harvest for blood money.

Too many starving niggers in Africa ate them all. Maybe we should encourage the negroes to stop over-breeding :feelstrash:

And now they have no rhinos to hunt.

It seems niggers ain't happy until they have stolen everything they can, have nothing left, and their neighborhoods are burned to the ground.

Good riddance.

>dinosaurs get btfo by meteorite
:soy:
>rhinos get btfo by humans
:feels:

It’s because of Africas explosive population growth
:feelskek:
Too many starving niggers in Africa ate them all. Maybe we should encourage the negroes to stop over-breeding :feelstrash:
Sounds like a plan :feelsokman:

Last edited:

View: https://twitter.com/vertigowarrior/status/1399988896302190596?s=21

For all this talk about climate change, overpopulation and animal extinction, I wonder why they pedal that so much to western, specifically white people as opposed to nonwhites? In america and Europe we don’t extinct animals, why does the (((media))) push that shit on us?

The people that extinct animals are niggers in Africa, Indians, Chinese, etc.

C5529BC9 D1FA 4BCF B93F 58B0242E0678 2

Idk bro, wikipedia seems to think they’re doing just fine.

Jfl

Giga Larp

Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch. You have no idea how many animals have gone extinct due to the actions of whites.

incel rhinos vs chad poachers

99% of all animal species that ever lived on Earth are extinct.
And that happened before humans existed.

Extinction, as grim as it is, is a natural phenomenon.
And yet, some dumb ass scientists are trying to bring them back. Niggas really trying to bring back the Wooly Mammoth. And it kinda has been done before. The Pyrenean Ibex was cloned, but the poor thing died of a lung defect. It makes me giggle that scientists are trying to undo something so natural, and by doing it in the future, it will affect the already existing nature ecosystems.

Extinction serves as a lesson tbh. A lesson about nature. But no one really gives a shit, when profit or stupidity is involved.

Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch. You have no idea how many animals have gone extinct due to the actions of whites.
The dodo

and then after that white people realized animals could go extinct and invented the zoo/endangered species habitat