Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Niggers are so mean

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
I went into a restaurant today and as soon as I get in all the women workers ignore me or give me a disgusted look of course. Then I had to go to the desk and there was this tall Tyrone who probably fucked every one of the foid coworkers there. He gave me the dirtiest look ever, he looked at me like I was the biggest piece of human shit imaginable. Like he is so far above me and mogs me in every imaginable way he just had to look at me like that. After I walked out I gave him the finger through the window, and he like just laughed and ignored me. That’s how little people take me seriously, like I’m not even a little bit of a threat to people, when I get angry at people they just laugh. He just ignored me and kept talking to the Stacie’s in there and enjoyed living the life that I couldn’t even dream of. I hate that Tyrone nigger, I never felt so mogged before. I literally wanted to kill him. He made me feel so bad and there was nothing I could do about it. I just had to lay down and accept that that Tyrone nigger is better than me in every way and fucks more girls than I have even spoken to. Fuck him

Should have thrown him a Roman

Next time you take a shit in the toilet look at it and imagine that's him.

I went into a restaurant today and as soon as I get in all the women workers ignore me or give me a disgusted look of course. Then I had to go to the desk and there was this tall Tyrone who probably fucked every one of the foid coworkers there. He gave me the dirtiest look ever, he looked at me like I was the biggest piece of human shit imaginable. Like he is so far above me and mogs me in every imaginable way he just had to look at me like that. After I walked out I gave him the finger through the window, and he like just laughed and ignored me. That’s how little people take me seriously, like I’m not even a little bit of a threat to people, when I get angry at people they just laugh. He just ignored me and kept talking to the Stacie’s in there and enjoyed living the life that I couldn’t even dream of. I hate that Tyrone nigger, I never felt so mogged before. I literally wanted to kill him. He made me feel so bad and there was nothing I could do about it. I just had to lay down and accept that that Tyrone nigger is better than me in every way and fucks more girls than I have even spoken to. Fuck him
Yep thats why we need slavery back, White mans land gotta be reclaimed.

we just need to exterminate them with der treumpfel and kkkamphs ja

Maybe you seem awkward and anxious...

The darker the skin the ruder the person