Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Niggers are least incel race

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
Not saying blackcels aren’t legit, just that on average niggers are least incel because their females are probably the horniest and many foids of all races lust after the. Due to bad boy thug halo.

and many foids of all races lust after the. Due to bad boy thug halo.
I agreed until here.
Tyrone can only slay sheboons and a few sympathetic cumskins. noodles and spics hate niggers

over

Due to bad boy thug halo.

0089-006.png

0089-007.png

0089-010.png

Statistically, niggers are the only race where the men do better than the women, but that's because most sheboons look like morbidly obese gorillas.

True, sheboons have the lowest SMV

I really like where the new super chapters are going, with the timeskip and focus on sidecharacters. hopefully the gohan foreshadowing pays off. Even if it doesn't feel like dragon ball

no hellcat, no dreads, shitty uneven skintone, no glock, no gang affiliation = no black pussy.
their females are probably the horniest and many foids of all races lust after the

I'm not sure, you also to take into account that blacks grow up in an environment where men are supposed to act like apes to get girls. Being shy and introverted is a drawback for every race but especially among blacks I think. A shy, well-mannered black is pretty much doomed cause nigresses only want thugs and even females of other races would only consider getting with a black man if he's the stereotypical low-IQ violent chimpanzee

Most black women have no option but to go for black men

their females are probably the horniest
They are, they don’t even take offense to their own kind being taken advantage of by pimps. Pimps brag about passing around foids like they are trash but since they seem “thug” foids will forget about values and principles.

They are, they don’t even take offense to their own kind being taken advantage of by pimps. Pimps brag about passing around foids like they are trash but since they seem “thug” foids will forget about values and principles.
you never see white women in those "dickriding classes"

Last seen Apr 4, 2023