Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill niggers and whites are the main characters of this world

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

degeneracymaxxed retardcel
★★★★★
Some people may not like to admit it , but the media promotes white CHADs and Tyrones the most. It almost feels as if there are no other races other than black and white in the mainstream media.

I am a person from the balkans and I do not relate to the entire "EVROPA for EVROPEANS" type of shit, because I could easily pass as an ethnic.

The world spins around niggers and blue eyed , blonde whites. You'll be miserable if you weren't born as one of them because no one will give a single fuck about you and everyone will pretend as if you don't exist.

This entire nigger worship is the most obnoxious because it also decays the culture aside from it being cucked as hell it is also gross. At least whites civilized the entire world meanwhile during the ruling of the niggers (present day) we see the results jfl.

I may add the koreans and the japs too because there are too many tranime lovers not only among the weebs , but the foids too but they are not as relevant as the niggers and blonde whites. It's mostly because of anime and k-poop.

The conclusion from this thread is that unless you were born blonde white or a nigger it's pretty much over for you.

Blonde whites are in top 1 in terms of SMV, the niggers are second , so it makes sense that the media would promote them to most. What I am trying to imply here is that the rest of the races don't really seem to exist in comparison to the blonde whites and the niggers.

Niggers are the MC

Whites are the main villain.

born the wrong color, life over
doesnt matter whether you are brown or white. If you lack the blue eyes and blonde hair, also the tall height it's over for you as a "white" skinned man.

Foids do not solely care about your skin color but also your hair, eye color and height. If you don't have this as a white man then you're not even considered white, but a subhuman by foids.

doesnt matter whether you are brown or white. If you lack the blue eyes and blonde hair, also the tall height it's over for you as a "white" skinned man.

Foids do not solely care about your skin color but also your hair, eye color and height. If you don't have this as a white man then you're not even considered white, but a subhuman by foids.
yea its even over for our white brocels too if they lack certain features sadly

yea its even over for our white brocels too if they lack certain features sadly
arab,asian, native all races of foids lust over tall white men and niggers.

maybe in the usa

in europe, there's less emphasis on niggers and more on arabs

also most whites worship jews, so how tf are they main characters

arab,asian, native all races of foids lust over tall white men and niggers.
most women date their own race + whites + blacks, and dont ever consider other races

Ive never ever seen an arab woman be with a curry, latino, or east asian for example

And when they do date their own race its usually cause they couldnt get a chad or tyrone

Some people may not like to admit it , but the media promotes white CHADs and Tyrones the most. It almost feels as if there are no other races other than black and white in the mainstream media.
They are the most common for sure: I do see some Changs, Chadriguez, etc. but they are a lot less common & don't get as positive coverage.
I am a person from the balkans and I do not relate to the entire "EVROPA for EVROPEANS" type of shit, because I could easily pass as an ethnic.
You don't look giga-ethnic though, since that would imply you look as if you're straight outta Mumbai or Mexico City: You could easily pass as a Kavkaz who are arguably the closest non-Whites to Whites, and many are quite fair-skinned

This pheno seems like what you have:

Balkans are still genetically European, though some may not look like your stereotypical NW Euros & have their own distinct classification(Dinarid) Hence, you still belong here & are a European. Don't let this agenda divide you & us more.
The world spins around niggers and blue eyed , blonde whites. You'll be miserable if you weren't born as one of them because no one will give a single fuck about you and everyone will pretend as if you don't exist.
I mean, I have light-brown hair & light-brown/darkish green eyes so I do have that halo but yeah ofc blonde hair & eyes still mogs, though I think darker hair & lighter eyes mogs for males.

Still have a Whiteness halo, but also mogged by Nordic-phenos compared to my keltic/atlantid-alpine mix.
This entire nigger worship is the most obnoxious because it also decays the culture aside from it being cucked as hell it is also gross. At least whites civilized the entire world meanwhile during the ruling of the niggers (present day) we see the results jfl.
Yup, I've always said this contributes to societal decay.

>inb4 some SJW-tier cucked user comes here to say "well it's natural bro!" No, it isn't: This only happened due to media influence, as well as the overall sink in civilization & behavior.
I may add the koreans and the japs too because there are too many tranime lovers not only among the weebs , but the foids too but they are not as relevant as the niggers and blonde whites. It's mostly because of anime and k-poop.
K-pop halo does for sure help rice HTNs, but ofc the average Rice is Incel or at best a future betabuxx.
Blonde whites are in top 1 in terms of SMV, the niggers are second , so it makes sense that the media would promote them to most. What I am trying to imply here is that the rest of the races don't really seem to exist in comparison to the blonde whites and the niggers.
Tbh I agree, ofc Inceldom is a universal problem & Incels come from all races, but being a Nordic-pheno, which even excludes many NW Euros who are Atlantid or Alpine phenotypically, offers a massive boost.

Blacks also have good media halo, their "culture" is worshipped by normies, and they also benefit from cucked White guilt.

The conclusion from this thread is that unless you were born blonde white or a nigger it's pretty much over for you.

ARABCELS JOIN UP WITH JEWS AND LETS STRIKE FEAR INTO HEART OF NORMIE NIGGER FOID AND CHAD

Only whites are main characters. That's why they have colored eyes and colored hair, just like in anime. I actually elaborated on this many years ago. Anywhere in the world you look, the whitest variants of any race are always the ruling class/celebrities/beauty standard

@DarkStar
@comradespiderman29

Brainrot. Facial symmetry and a good jawline and eye area are way more important than eye color or hair color