Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Niggers and Mexicans are ruining the dating market

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
They always simp and worship the most obese women and now with the popularity of rap music they're pushing their shitty standards into being the norm. Fuck these disgenic fucks

I'm still hoping these nigger and spicks eventually get destitute enough that I can just basically throw money at their family to arrange a marriage.... Like just imagine a prime Mexican foid that has her entire family watching her like a hawk because if she acts like a typical foid they'll stop getting my money, and cause they broke these taconiggas think $1000 a month is some kinda good deal for unlimited marriage pussy.

Mexicans are exactly the same as Brazilians in terms of being the highest level simp, most of all these simps are incels in denial, poor and completely fucked up

Mexicans are exactly the same as Brazilians in terms of being the highest level simp, most of all these simps are incels in denial, poor and completely fucked up

I'm still hoping these nigger and spicks eventually get destitute enough that I can just basically throw money at their family to arrange a marriage.... Like just imagine a prime Mexican foid that has her entire family watching her like a hawk because if she acts like a typical foid they'll stop getting my money, and cause they broke these taconiggas think $1000 a month is some kinda good deal for unlimited marriage pussy.
Mexican foids hit the wall harder than any other race of foid.

Any 4/10 subhuman woman here in Brazil receives surreal attention from simps from all states of this godforsaken country.
We have 3/10 girls with onlyfans making over 50k usd a month in this shitty simp country

Any 4/10 subhuman woman here in Brazil receives surreal attention from simps from all states of this godforsaken country.
We have 3/10 girls with onlyfans making over 50k usd a month in this shitty simp country
Disgusting animals. Barely human.

They always simp and worship the most obese women and now with the popularity of rap music they're pushing their shitty standards into being the norm. Fuck these disgenic fucks
I hate them so much.

how???

i live in the west and even here its not that bad

Based post: If they want to dish-out shit with "muh JBW" then they should be prepared to take it at least.

I would say Niggers are more to blame, since they are the ones who propagated worshiping "muh black qweens" who always are landwhales.

Whenever I see Spicxicans in public, they always are with a fatass goblina with 3-4 dysgenic spawn running around them.

@Corvus

Disgusting animals. Barely human.
Brazil is probably one of my most hated countries, alongside Israel, the US, etc.

It's a warning to the world about miscegenation & the dysgenic, degeneracy, etc it will bring

Tons of troons & faggots in Brazil also.

I wish the Chinese could engineer a virus & unleash it there.

Based post: If they want to dish-out shit with "muh JBW" then they should be prepared to take it at least.

I would say Niggers are more to blame, since they are the ones who propagated worshiping "muh black qweens" who always are landwhales.

Whenever I see Spicxicans in public, they always are with a fatass goblina with 3-4 dysgenic spawn running around them.

@Corvus
Niggers definitely have the larger influence but both are insufferable

Brazil is probably one of my most hated countries, alongside Israel, the US, etc.

It's a warning to the world about miscegenation & the dysgenic, degeneracy, etc it will bring

Based. Hopefully they do.

True. Skinny foids mog and will always mog

Every foid (short, fat, tall, masculine, affected hirsutism) goes for lanklets, and lanklets are more than happy to settle for an easy one rather than his looksmatch or maximum potential.
You mean HTN+ Ntmaxxed prettyboy lankets? Not some autistic, ugly, lanket.

Every foid (short, fat, tall, masculine, affected hirsutism) throws themselves at lanklets, and lanklets are more than happy to settle for an easy one rather than his looksmatch or maximum potential.
Proof

i want to be a lanklet :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh:

Brazil has the biggest LGBT population in the entire world.

Black & Hispanic men always simp for "Thic" Fat cunts.

how???

i live in the west and even here its not that bad
femdom and brazilians are so into findom as well. Paypigs are common in Brazil , they are really fucked up. Sexual deviants.

Brazil has the biggest LGBT population in the entire world.
Checks out; statistically speaking tons of Latinos are faggots & I've seen tons who are.

• 11% of Latino adults surveyed said they were members of the LGBTQ community, compared to 6.2% of non-Hispanic white adults and 6.6% of Black American adults who said the same.

@Ci Jey

femdom and brazilians are so into findom as well. Paypigs are common in Brazil , they are really fucked up. Sexual deviants.
Brazil has a high amount of faggots, troons, etc. which proves Femdom correlates to faggotry.

@wereq thoughts?
Its correct. Feminism and LGBTQ move hand in hand because feminism relies on separating sexual identity (aka """gender""") from biology.

Its correct. Feminism and LGBTQ move hand in hand because feminism relies on separating sexual identity (aka """gender""") from biology.
Valid point, I should have included that in my thread about how LGBTQ+ is used to control the population.

I've lived in LATAM for a long time and their biggest issue is they got completely brainwashed by soft drink companies. Average Mexican has a fairly healthy diet which amounts to maybe 1700 calories a day. However, that same Mexican will then guzzle down 2 or 3 liters of full sugar coke (1000 extra calories) like it's nothing. This completely fucks their BMI, skin, and teeth. Unironically, if Mexicans just drank water their male and female SMV would go up 2 points.

Checks out; statistically speaking tons of Latinos are faggots & I've seen tons who are.

@Ci Jey
"Natural conservatives":feelskek:
LGBT population will increase massively in the USA when they become the majority.

"Natural conservatives":feelskek:
LGBT population will increase massively in the USA when they become the majority.
100% it will, as will crime, violence, etc.

Spics are also some of the biggest race-baiters I have seen online across all forums/boards/communities/servers etc. & project hard.

100% it will, as will crime, violence, etc.

Spics are also some of the biggest race-baiters I have seen online across all forums/boards/communities/servers etc. & project hard.
USA is basically Brazil 2.0

It's always been going to shit, nigs and spics aren't really making a difference. This is a nothing burger

I've lived in LATAM for a long time and their biggest issue is they got completely brainwashed by soft drink companies. Average Mexican has a fairly healthy diet which amounts to maybe 1700 calories a day. However, that same Mexican will then guzzle down 2 or 3 liters of full sugar coke (1000 extra calories) like it's nothing. This completely fucks their BMI, skin, and teeth. Unironically, if Mexicans just drank water their male and female SMV would go up 2 points.
Coming from the same guy who called mr beast chadlite kek

He's kind of in that "grey area" between MTN & HTN.
Not even close, he's a normie but facially not even close to htn. Low mtn if anything, recessed asf. Strong ltn low mtn, but height halo saves him.

Not even close, he's a normie but facially not even close to htn. Low mtn if anything, recessed asf. Strong ltn low mtn, but height halo saves him.
Let's just say he's a solid MTN then, since that's an intermediary between our two views on it.

@Ci Jey @ElTruecel @RealSchizo thoughts on Mr. Beasts face rating?

Let's just say he's a solid MTN then, since that's an intermediary between our two views on it.

mrbeast is honestly high MTN facially but not a HTN nor chadlite. His height , status and low inhibition boosts his SMV drastically as well.

LTN. He has a horseface, weak bones and bad eye area.

I go by this btw

mrbeast is honestly high MTN facially but not a HTN nor chadlite. His height , status and low inhibition boosts his SMV drastically as well.
He’s LTN below average tbh. Weak bones, long midface & bad eye area

His appearance is meaningless. If you have five options, you aren't incel. This is deliberately ignoring the other reasons for why only an actual incel should've received incest.