Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Niggerdit: disgusting niggress cries because chad doesn’t want to fuck a monkey

white chad doesn’t her, that’s the problem. Tell me why we shouldn’t practice eugenics so no one has to suffer being ethnic?

white chad doesn’t her, that’s the problem. Tell me why we shouldn’t practice eugenics so no one has to suffer being ethnic?
A better solution is to genetically modify children of ethnics 50% at a time so they can spread their genes while improving the general pool overall. Of course, to prevent suffering the first things that would be changed are skin colour and things like that. Over many generations, ethnics would slowly become fully white. Much happier arrangement if you ask me.

A better solution is to genetically modify children of ethnics 50% at a time so they can spread their genes while improving the general pool overall. Of course, to prevent suffering the first things that would be changed are skin colour and things like that. Over many generations, ethnics would slowly become fully white. Much happier arrangement if you ask me.
if you're ethnic and saying this you're a huge cuck

She wouldn’t even look at a black models way white chad only

most Sands have skin color that is the same as Europeans it's their bones and features and eye shape etc that makes them different
Most of us have brown skin, only some of us have white skin, and those of us that do look similar to white europeans because whites and MENAs aren't as distant as other ethnic groups, and are both caucasian phenotype. This is the reason that Sands have it better than most other ethnicities when it comes to dating

Last edited:
Most of us have brown skin, only some of us have white skin, and those of us that do look similar to white europeans because whites and MENAs aren't as distant as other ethnic groups, and are both caucasian phenotype
Istockphoto 912567948 612x612
Why are french men so irresistible

it's obvious who's the sand and who's the french even tho they have almost identical coloring

Im a black girl and a little more than two years ago I liked this white guy and I kinda ignored it until this year I started liking him more again so I asked my friend whose close with him if he likes black girls and he said no and im just distraught and crying I hate being black everyone hates us and nobody has ever liked me. Almost all my friends have been or are in a relationship I haven’t even held hands or had a first kiss nobody I’ve lied has ever liked me back I just hate everything
lifefuel and shiiii :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Just fuck the monkey bro