Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Niggercel approaches uk whore

Foid also sounds like a nigga too.

"FAWK OWFF"

maybe just leave and stop recording?

bbc is fuckin bs as cope.

i've personally seen over and over again niggers struggling with foids here in SF. I have been here close to a decade now and I've seen a lot. The interactions and me counting the amount of black males walking around alone over the years.

Niggers are treated like how we ricecels are treated but the foids are nicer in rejecting them but as we can see here, not always.

The data doesn't lie. Foids strongly dislike ugly dark niggers, ugly dark curries, short dark pedros, sandniggers, and subhuman ricemen. They find us repulsive and beneath animals (literally). We don't have agency to them. They don't care to know where we're coming from. Their foids afterall.

Its easy to hate on niggers for the massive fuckin chaos they cause to society but one thing is undeniable: How white american society treats niggers as a whole is pretty much how foids treat all men of color. Although I will add that whites have a soft spot for niggers and pretend to care (but behind the facade they are excluding and marginalizing them hardcore).

Last edited:
he should've raped her

If I was female then I'd do the same tbh. Not because he's "creepy" but because he's black

Last edited:
:feelswhere: Nigga pee spot in the corner.

Did he just walk off the train tracks to talk to her? So random :lul:
bbc is fuckin bs as cope.

i've personally seen over and over again niggers struggling with foids here in SF. I have been here close to a decade now and I've seen a lot. The interactions and me counting the amount of black males walking around alone over the years.
I imagine they could do ok for one night stands in low inhib environments but for LTR they struggle compared to whites.