Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nigger

dardycunt

dardycunt

Banned
-
I was always a recalcitrant little bastard and an absolute displeasure to have as a student.

Perhaps my pathetic life wouldn't have had been so disastrous had I actually tried to conform to the academic and social expectations foisted upon me. It is all cope anyway. I doubt that my academic career would have had been any more illustrious had I actually invested a modicum of effort into formal education. The fact is, I am incorrigibly maladroit.

No other pre-tertiary subject had ever evoked my ire as much as English. My performance in Latin and Greek was execrable, while my French was decidedly mediocre. My proficiency in English was similarly disappointing, but the difference was that my existence induced a sort of irate disillusionment in my English teachers, whereas other staff members had preemptively written me off as hopeless.

I find something deeply irritating about the malformed grammar and orthographic irregularities of English. Along with French, I consider it one of the most irredeemably ugly tongues in existence. I resented those languages suppurating through European society like a contagion.

The majority of my English teachers seemed to be the same individual reconstituted into different physical forms: young yet dowdy, blonde femoids whose personal experience of Anglophone countries rarely exceeded 5 years, if that. They had all been au pairs in the UK, they had all been involved in an exchange program in the US, and though they did not admit it, I suspected they had all been waterboarded with cum in Australia.

There was only one English teacher whose name I bothered to remember. Unlike her predecessors, she was truly an Anglophone. Every year of her life mired in that inscrutably hideous tongue, until she came to our country to propagate a certain infernal language. Nonetheless, she was the most tolerable person I had ever encountered at that school. I might even have liked her.

Profanities like nigger and cunt were bandied around carelessly by my classmates. They had a proclivity for invective - it was all harmless fun, and our previous teachers were rather lax. Once again deviating from the norm, the American transplant took umbrage at this.

As non-native English speakers, we could probably just feign having misapprehended the social-historical origins of the term, though it would hardly be justifiable.

From my perspective, every single human being is a nigger. We are a profoundly vile species. It is an injustice that only those of African extraction have been branded as inferior when we are all equal in our despicable perfidy. Even my immediate relatives cross the street to avoid black people while complaining that native Europids are hostile to our ethnicity.

As a naturalized citizen in the USA from Eastern Europe, I can definitely understand the kind of cultural foundation for English being taught abroad that you refer to. Language is always to some degree subjective, so I am in no place to say that your definition or use of "nigger," is wrong, but having lived in this country for many years and sharing housing with many black people, I can tell you that one can definitely be both a colloquially identified "nigger" and a "nigga" in mannerisms alone and be any color under the sun. In at least my area, my social circles, etc. the words have attained an almost transcendental meaning, each somewhat different. I fully respect that in other areas and to other people, particularly those most sensitive to the issues of race or the ones belonging to the race to which these terms historically refer, the words are not as flexible. But there is a certain beauty to living in an area, among people, for whom it is.

The long-running semi-joke semi-fact is that out of my group of friends, I am the blackest nigga of them all. Another that we have pretty much excommunicated after numerous shady instances... He's the undeniable "nigger" of the former crew. I'm European and he's Asian, and more than 50% of the rest of the members of this group are either black or half-black.

The evolution of language and its localization is fascinating.

blickpall said:
As a naturalized citizen in the USA from Eastern Europe, I can definitely understand the kind of cultural foundation for English being taught abroad that you refer to. Language is always to some degree subjective, so I am in no place to say that your definition or use of "nigger," is wrong, but having lived in this country for many years and sharing housing with many black people, I can tell you that one can definitely be both a colloquially identified "nigger" and a "nigga" in mannerisms alone and be any color under the sun. In at least my area, my social circles, etc. the words have attained an almost transcendental meaning, each somewhat different. I fully respect that in other areas and to other people, particularly those most sensitive to the issues of race or the ones belonging to the race to which these terms historically refer, the words are not as flexible. But there is a certain beauty to living in an area, among people, for whom it is.

The long-running semi-joke semi-fact is that out of my group of friends, I am the blackest nigga of them all. Another that we have pretty much excommunicated after numerous shady instances... He's the undeniable "nigger" of the former crew. I'm European and he's Asian, and more than 50% of the rest of the members of this group are either black or half-black.

I simply apply the term "nigger" to all members of the human race as it is the most vindictive English word I can spontaneously muster.

How does one define niggerhood in your clique? Is there a social hierarchy from the blackest nigger to the whitest cracker?

blickpall said:

>Social circle
>incels.is

Fakecell

dardycunt said:
I simply apply the term "nigger" to all members of the human race as it is the most vindictive English word I can spontaneously muster.

How does one define niggerhood in your clique? Is there a social hierarchy from the blackest nigger to the whitest cracker?

I'd say that people who do things that are truly grimy to one another are niggers. In general, if it's something that you would knife someone over or at least square up, that's something a nigger does. If it's something that is at most mildly annoying but still done between friends, like say I take your car to go buy cigarettes and only tell you when you wake up, that's a nigga move. It's hard to think of concrete examples but the distinction was almost always unanimous. In general, nigger was the lowest, being the biggest nigga was not always the best thing to be but did generate fun times, and being white was an insult but not as bad as being a nigger.

Bri8564 said:
>Social circle
>incels.is

Fakecell

Oh no, you caught me having friends and housemates! I guess I should delete my account.

blickpall said:
I'd say that people who do things that are truly grimy to one another are niggers. In general, if it's something that you would knife someone over or at least square up, that's something a nigger does. If it's something that is at most mildly annoying but still done between friends, like say I take your car to go buy cigarettes and only tell you when you wake up, that's a nigga move. It's hard to think of concrete examples but the distinction was almost always unanimous. In general, nigger was the lowest, being the biggest nigga was not always the best thing to be but did generate fun times, and being white was an insult but not as bad as being a nigger.

Oh no, you caught me having friends and housemates! I guess I should delete my account.

Yes. Delet this