Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nigger with noodle whore Ricecels are angry

I wonder how the offspring will look like.

Do you still think niggers have it the hardest out of every other race?

With this playboi carti lookin ass nigger

I WANT TO FUCK AND HAVE SEX WITH ASIAN WOMEN

THAT BLACK GUY IS EXOTICMAXXING

I HATE HIM SO FUCKING MUCH. I AM CONSUMED BY ENVY :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

Considering this thread, you're contradicting yourself.
One very lucky black doenst represent the majority, most black men are below average facially

One very lucky black doenst represent the majority, most black men are below average facially
But the average nigger has a higher success rate in dating than other races.

But the average nigger has a higher success rate in dating than other races.
I’m not gonna argue with guys about this anymore I’m looking at real life not stats

Lucky nigger should've been me not him.

Nigu cockru onury

@Made in Heaven
I've left multiple replies on that Twitter thread. This is something I've told both @AsiaCel and @Lv99_BixNood before, but it's stupid when asians are against racemixinf, because unlike whites, they objectively benefit from racemixing and there's already 3 billion of them. What that twitter user is doing is a pathetic attempt to mimic white people, which seems to be all asians know how to do

78267369 d90e 4d4c af88 1c5dcbade1e4
Screenshot 20240209 080920 TikTok

Do you still think niggers have it the hardest out of every other race?
I'll just say this once to you, but don't even bother trying to reason with him: Like all Groids, he is naturally inclined to play oppression olympics.

I've left multiple replies on that Twitter thread. This is something I've told both @AsiaCel and @Lv99_BixNood before, but it's stupid when asians are against racemixinf, because unlike whites, they objectively benefit from racemixing and there's already 3 billion of them. What that twitter user is doing is a pathetic attempt to mimic white people, which seems to be all asians know how to do

View attachment 1101830View attachment 1101831
No, this is not true.

Racemixing of any kind always leads to the downfall of a civilization, erasure of a group, and the general erasure of the various racial, national, and cultural identities of the world: This is all part of an agenda, and if you fail to acknowledge the consequences of racemixing, then you are part of this issue.

Last edited:

View attachment 1101830View attachment 1101831
oh boi,the turkfag with retarded takes again.

race mixing should be viewed as an abomination and condemned by every nation on this planet,if you object to this cuz you prefer to eat a cumskin whore's ass,then you better fight an ugly tyrone for her cuz foids use the weakness of goverments to be digusting racetraitors(all of them no exceptions)

No, this is not true.

Racemixing of any kind always leads to the downfall of a civilization, erasure of a group, and the general globalization of the world: This is all part of an agenda, and if you fail to acknowledge the consequences of racemixing, then you are part of this issue.
Turks are an objective upgrade to Asians in every way. And even historically, many Iranians (Sogdians) and Turks (Xiognu) played a key role in various Chinese dynasties. Even now, highest paid actress in China is a Uygur.

This is her

A85da9ae d1bd 4320 9f47 c433577e30d8

You're delusional if you think Asians wouldn't benefit from mixing with white caucasions. Even Asians themselves put hapas on a pedestal and worship them.

Half anatolian
Screenshot 20240307 234004 TikTok

Half iranian
GH212OeXcAItIyC

Half iranian
GH21zMsXYAA5yWT

Half anatolian
Gygggg

Also, your argument of a group being erased doesn't really mean much if they're fucking better genes into their bloodlines. You think anyone would care if the average Chinese person eventually looked like the above in 100 years rather than THIS?!

Aa4503a6 db08 4498 be81 06b4b941b00f

Last edited:
No, this is not true.

Racemixing of any kind always leads to the downfall of a civilization, erasure of a group, and the general erasure of the various racial, national, and cultural identities of the world: This is all part of an agenda, and if you fail to acknowledge the consequences of racemixing, then you are part of this issue.
thats why the majority of those low iq sinful rapefugees got no place in europe thank you.

lets make sure we burn all these motherfuckers,and put racemixing low iq fucks in a meat grinder

Last edited:
Turks are an objective upgrade to Asians in every way. And even historically, many Iranians (Sogdians) and Turks (Xiognu) played a key role in various Chinese dynasties. Even now, highest paid actress in China is a Uygur.

This is her

View attachment 1101836

You're delusional if you think Asians wouldn't benefit from mixing with white caucasions. Even Asians themselves put hapas on a pedestal and worship them.

Half turk
View attachment 1101837
Half iranian
View attachment 1101838
Half iranian
View attachment 1101839
Half turk
View attachment 1101840

Also, your argument of a group being erased doesn't really mean much if they're fucking better genes into their bloodlines. You think anyone would care if the average Chinese person eventually looked like the above in 100 years rather than THIS?!

View attachment 1101842
Ok, I can explain with evidence -both scientific & empirical- as to why miscegenation is generally a bad idea.

Ok, I can explain with evidence -both scientific & empirical- as to why miscegenation is generally a bad idea.
its common sense,and the lord hinted to his objection of it thats all i need.

tell him tho

It's bad for whites, I'll give you that. But asians are inferior so they benefit from it. Why else do you think asian women are so obsessed with white men?

It's bad for whites, I'll give you that. But asians are inferior so they benefit from it. Why else do you think asian women are so obsessed with white men?
i hear excuses jfl.

white men got soft on their foids systematically,but asian bitches should remain for their own rice thats it,the problem is that we live in a world with soynations who wont do anything about this abomination.

He looks half asian himself. At least unlike WMAF, the male is at least good looking. Still, she deserved ___ (in minecraft). The pictures make it look like he's gonna abuse her kek

WHY ISNT IT ME WHY ISNT IT ME, I DID EVERYTHING RIGHT

That black man is living a dream—I hate the one where he has got his hand on her head especially. He has all of this east-asian cuteness to himself. What horror… meanwhile, our living nightmare continues.

The more I look at it the worse it gets… holy shit. You would think the initial shock would be the worst part. There must be satanic forces attached to these images.

Niggers were in the comments being racist to and threatening death against the Asian dude. Nothing less than total annihilation will solve the nigger problem

I hope you realize how ironic that statement is
He didn’t disparage your kind in the tweet, salty jogger. Simply stated that he doesn’t like Asian women racemixing

Here's a quick run-down as to why racemixing almost always is bad:

Fallacies Used to promote it:

1. It increases genetic diversity: Grossly incorrect, the truth is, that only so much space exists within the 46 chromosomes that mixed offspring won't really get more diverse. Considering you only inherit half of the chromosomes from each parent, it really won't increase individual genetic diversity.

I would also live to point out, that hybridization can decrease polymorphism, since the Hardy Weinsberg logic does not apply towards gene flow, and thus migratory polymorphisms become fixed. If we were to hybridize completely as a species, it would leave us with only one set of these, as opposed to an actual diverse set amongst our varying populations. Ah, the sheer irony of the whole situation....

Now why does this matter? Well, in the face of some kind of pandemic(not COVID, but an actual one with a very high mortality rate) we would basically only have one chance for us a species to adapt or die out: However, with a more diverse pool of this, it would possibly allow for some populations to survive.

In fact, some of the most homogenous populations on the planet -Sardinians & Japanese for example- tend to be some of the healthiest.

2. Mixed people are healthier: In fact, evidence both empirical & statistical would state otherwise.

A new study of Chinese-Caucasian, Filipino-Caucasian, Japanese-Caucasian and Vietnamese-Caucasian individuals concludes that biracial Asian Americans are twice as likely as monoracial Asian Americans to be diagnosed with a psychological disorder.

unsurprisingly, on a host of background and achievement characteristics as well as adult outcomes, mixed race individuals fall in between whites and blacks. When it comes to engaging in risky and anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites
at birth mixed race children fall in between their black and white
counterparts, but are closer to whites. They are reared in home environments that overall are more similar to those of black children. On the physical dimension mixed race adolescents score higher than both monoracial groups. School achievement results are between blacks and whites, but closer to blacks. Their adult outcomes are closer to blacks, too.

The preponderance of our evidence supports the conclusion that adolescents who identify more than 1 race are at higher health and behavior risks when compared with those who identify with 1 race only. This applies in a general way and is not distinctive to any particular race combinations. Further, it is not peculiar to any particular type of risk, but to most risks, both health and behavior.

17f956242227e7fcbe446d2e96cf22dbc4d6b657

And as someone who(unfortunately) lives in a very multicultural & multiracial part of the US & in a standard "middle-class" area, I can confirm the mixed individuals I have met tend to often have worse mental health, and they often have this "look" about them which looks very "unnatural" if that makes any sense: Granted, due to the shit diet we are fed in this country & various other factors, many people symmetries, proportions, etc. seem "off" to me.

3. Hybrid Vigor: This canard in itself is ignorant of the fact that Hybrid Vigor only works in improving populations whom have been genetically depressed & inbred for so long: In example, ornamental plants which have been selected for breeding a certain petal, with no regard for other traits needed for healthy growth.

4. Mixed People are More Attractive: Incorrect, as I have observed in person myself, and considering the amount of mixed-racecels we have on this forum.

When digging around for information about this, I stumbled upon this(now archived) article which explained as to how craniofacial morphology in mixed individuals(Mestizos) seemingly seemed to reveal a canonical root which made Mestizos deviate in variance between both Whites & Natives.

"Finally, it is interesting that the distances that could not be assigned to a particular developmental pattern appeared to introduce “noise” and blur the effects of cranial integration."

@Mortis iirc, you tagged me concerning some article about how racemixing is good & what my thoughts were; consider this my refutation of that source.

Now, let's return back to the original argument: My point was, that miscegenation simply is not two populaces "combining" but rather, it is one subduing another which in this case, would be Africans genetically subduing Asiatics. You claimed it would be "good" for them, however, I disagree for various reasons which I stated above.

Hence, this is also why I consider East Asians to be better than MENA in virtually every aspect, since they seemingly want to preserve what they have, as opposed to MENA who seemingly wish for mass-scale mixing: Look at what happened to North Africa, you guys lost one of your best civilizations(Egypt) in part due to the miscegenation which took place. @AsiaCel @Lv99_BixNood

Last edited:
1. It increases genetic diversity: Grossly incorrect, the truth is, that only so much space exists within the 46 chromosomes that mixed offspring won't really get more diverse. Considering you only inherit half of the chromosomes from each parent, it really won't increase individual genetic diversity.
it increases diversity on a population. For examples, chinese are more genetically diverse compared to Koreans since they have mixer with turks and Polynesians

Not that I care about this point tbh since I was only arguing about how hapas mog asians
I would also live to point out, that hybridization can decrease polymorphism, since the Hardy Weinsberg logic does not apply towards gene flow, and thus migratory polymorphisms become fixed. If we were to hybridize completely as a species, it would leave us with only one set of these, as opposed to an actual diverse set amongst our varying populations. Ah, the sheer irony of the whole situation....Now why does this matter? Well, in the face of some kind of pandemic(not COVID, but an actual one with a very high mortality rate) we would basically only have one chance for us a species to adapt or die out: However, with a more diverse pool of this, it would possibly allow for some populations to survive.
Ok. I don't know enough about any of that to really argue back. I was talking about looks alone.
In fact, some of the most homogenous populations on the planet -Sardinians & Japanese for example- tend to be some of the healthiest.
Ok , again, i dont know nor care to verify that
2. Mixed people are healthier: In fact, evidence both empirical & statistical would state otherwise.

View attachment 1104015

And as someone who(unfortunately) lives in a very multicultural & multiracial part of the US & in a standard "middle-class" area, I can confirm the mixed individuals I have met tend to often have worse mental health, and they often have this "look" about them which looks very "unnatural" if that makes any sense: Granted, due to the shit diet we are fed in this country & various other factors, many people symmetries, proportions, etc. seem "off" to me.
JFL at using hapas in america as your example. Come on, man. I've already admitted many times myself and I'm well aware hapas in white countries suffer from extreme mental illness. However, this has fuck all to do with them being mixed, but rather to do with society. It has to do with the fact that many loser and/or racist and/or genetic dead end white men go for asian women out of desperation.

This is SUPER common among wmaf couples. Some white chud who copes with his subhumanity with white supremacy, but of course he still needs pussy, so he weasels his way into a yellow vagina so he can get that sweet dopamine, all the while loathing the mongoloid whore he calls his wife and his turanid children.

This alone would be enough to cause immense mental illness in hapa children. Knowing that daddy hates your flat face and wishes he could have had a white wife. Knowing daddy views his race better than mommy's, essentially making mommy a war bride. Knowing that daddy almost definitely finds some random blonde classmate of yours closer to him in kin than you do, even if you were the one who came out of his balls

However, the torture doesn't even end there, as most hapas, aside from being aware that their fathers are white supremacists, are also often aware that their mother is a self hating chink who, whether she says it out loud to her hapa child or not, is disappointed that her child came our looking more Asian rather than white. Hapas, whether consciously or subconsciously, are well aware that their mother adores thin noses, round eyes, blue eyes and light hair, traits the hapa children next to never will have. Ergo, they will gradually understand that mommy hates her own people and by extension, them since they represent the asiatic bloodline she so desperately craved to flee from

And ON TOP OF THAT, most hapas end up being short scrawny weak incels to begin with. That's THREE different fucking sources of mental anguish. Their white supremacist fathers, their war bride mothers, and their incel tier genetics.

However, none of this applies to hapas in asian countries. In asia, hapas often mog due to paler skin, thinner nose, potentially brown or hazel eyes, and taller height/better musculoskeletal features. In asian countries, hapas are adored, worshipped and made into celebrities easy. Take this girl for example. She's only 18 and yet she is a Japanese model. She is barely Japanese however, rest of her blood is Russian, German, Iranian and Iraqi. You think she suffers "le mental illness" from being mixed? Fuck no. She almost certainly loves being mixed. You see this all the time in Asia. Hapas are extremely happy and don't suffer mental illness in Asia.

Actor lina arashi 123247 large

Heres an actual half iranian japanese model btw, Yuki Sasou

And keep in mind she is just iranian we are talking about. Imagine if they were half German or half swede instead. Would probably mog even harder.

Point is, yes hapas have mental illness in white countries because they are subhuman incels who know their WMAF parents are equally demented as them. This absolutely does not apply to Hapas who live in China, Korea or Japan. They are adored and celebrated there. No fucking way you're gonna convince me they suffer mental illness there

2a5a00fa 95be 4b20 91b7 4446b7c74fcc

3. Hybrid Vigor: This canard in itself is ignorant of the fact that Hybrid Vigor only works in improving populations whom have been genetically depressed & inbred for so long: In example, ornamental plants which have been selected for breeding a certain petal, with no regard for other traits needed for healthy growth.
Ok, idk enough about genetics to comment on that
4. Mixed People are More Attractive: Incorrect, as I have observed in person myself, and considering the amount of mixed-racecels we have on this forum.
Mixed people look good compared to at least 1 of their sides

A mulatto will look better than a black
A hapa will better than an asian
A half arab/Indian will look better than a full Indian

Etc etc

also, idk whetr the argument that all mixed people look good is coming from. I've never said that
When digging around for information about this, I stumbled upon this(now archived) article which explained as to how craniofacial morphology in mixed individuals(Mestizos) seemingly seemed to reveal a canonical root which made Mestizos deviate in variance between both Whites & Natives.

What does that mean? That Mestizos look different from both Whites and Natives?
Now, let's return back to the original argument: My point was, that miscegenation simply is not two populaces "combining" but rather, it is one subduing another which in this case, would be Africans genetically subduing Asiatics.
how is it subduing rather than combining when both sides need to combine their genes in order for the mixing to happen?
You claimed it would be "good" for them, however, I disagree for various reasons which I stated above.
it woupd be good for them because it would make them taller, stronger, less autistic, and get rid of those horrid slanted eyes they hate so much
Hence, this is also why I consider East Asians to be better than MENA in virtually every aspect, since they seemingly want to preserve what they have
They don't. Many Asian women want white cock and black cock and arab cock. Idk what you're on about.

GH212OeXcAItIyC
GH21zMsXYAA5yWT
Noiwluv12t361
18676bec 776d 47be ab82 3f42d334daf7

as opposed to MENA who seemingly wish for mass-scale mixing
No. This just isn't true. It's just less of s priority. Although most MENAs still marry among themselves
Look at what happened to North Africa, you guys lost one of your best civilizations(Egypt) in part due to the miscegenation which took place. @AsiaCel @Lv99_BixNood
JFL egyptians having some black blood now has nothing to do with the current state of thr country. Where is this lie even coming from?

Last edited:
Make the ricecel Seeth more

you can find cherry pick examples everywhere on the internet. chinamen with african foids, noodlewhores with blacks etc...

but in terms of attraction, on the whole asian men rank black foids the lowest and noodlewhores rank black males the 2nd lowest only slightly above indian men.

Also I don't think people realize how incredibly insecure (and self hating) a lot of black american men are. They go to great lengths to delude themselves (and everyone else) that they are the most desired men on this planet. So much so that when they snag a non-black foid they often have to make a statement of it (as we can see here with him putting his hand on her head). Or the fact that they have to excessively show bling because everyone just assumes black men are low achievers that typically earn 28k a year in dead end jobs.

Floyd Mayweather Jr is the perfect example. He flaunts off his wealth so much because he has so much insecurity. He knows that if it wasn't for his success people would just view him as another black male nobody living in the black ghettos struggling to get by. Thats what people automatically assume of black males. That they have lesser ability and account for so much thieves/robbers/criminals, and homeless people.

When people encounter a rich black dude they say to themselves things like:, "wow he's not a stereotype. he beat the odds. he's richer than me. I must be doing something wrong i really need to get my shit together. he probably inherited wealth. affimative action. he's probably a successful athlete/music artist, fuckin bastard nigger".

When people encounter an asian dude with a white becky/stacy its the same thing as the above except I would say even more visceral. as 50-70% of white american society have a soft spot for black males. A financially successful asian dude doesn't really attract any real hatred because its pretty much expected or highly expected. It doesn't surprise people basically because we are smart and work hard. But when they see an asian dude with an attractive white becky or stacy, you bet your ass dudes are gonna get mad.

Last edited:
Also I don't think people realize how incredibly insecure (and self hating) a lot of black american men are. They go to great lengths to delude themselves (and everyone else)
@DarkStarDown I keep telling u bro blacks are the majority incel race