Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nigger with a cute gook

:reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree:
I WANT THE GOOKIEST TOILET TO COOMPISS IN BUT CHAD ONLY!!!

Imagine the disgusting gremlin baby that's going to come out of that

Who could I be indeed

Vegeta GIF by Dragon Ball Super
My nigga @Broly. Fucking knew you were gonna come crawling back smh. This is why deleting/abandoning your account is a bad idea most of the time unless you fully commit to it because you always end up regretting it later. When they said you’re here forever, they weren’t lying

Btw I was gonna reply to you a couple months ago but forgot ngl

Niggers can have the chinks.

If the child will be a boy, mods should send to his parents a special invitation for him

My nigga @Broly. Fucking knew you were gonna come crawling back smh. This is why deleting/abandoning your account is a bad idea most of the time unless you fully commit to it because you always end up regretting it later. When they said you’re here forever, they weren’t lying
My main is fine and could hop on it anytime if I asked for this one to be banned.

I’m barely on here nowadays but hop on a couple times a week. Can’t believe it’s been 3 years holy shit.

Btw I was gonna reply to you a couple months ago but forgot ngl
IMG 4955

kill both of them AND THE BABY