Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Nigger who killed father and son killed by police

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
Imagine being killed by your own nut

Why would you be so dumb to shoot him from the back and then his son and ensure they were finished off, if all you had to concern yourself over was a scissors? Really dumb. LIKE REALLY.

That manlet niggER was super based, he tried to talk it out with them first before the gymmaxxed tallfag gorilla got in his face with a pair of scissors. The story would've been much better if he went into the apartment and offed both of the boons in there.

Left cucks will find a way to make the police look like the bad guys again

Left cucks will find a way to make the police look like the bad guys again
yeah, why would an agressive ape being killed be a bad thing?

Now thats what you call a tacticle nigga moment.

Why would you be so dumb to shoot him from the back and then his son and ensure they were finished off
Niggers are devils that’s why I hate this race so much

Not only that, but the nigger who shot the father and son has been shot dead by the police.

So in total, no life was lost!!!!
Didn’t I put that in the thread bro ??

The only good nigger is a dead nigger

I believe there is a certain term from the boondocks about situations like these.....

Guy was a hero for ending the father AND his spawn. I can't fucking tell you how many times someone has gotten in my face and I regret not doing something about it.

A nigger would be the ones causing the disturbances this man just took out the trash