Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nigger tranny thanks hes not a male or else he would get fucked

If i knew this cuck i would bash his face so bad even facial reconstruction would not know what to build :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

trannies are not human. disgusting frankenstein creatures. IT is like 90% trannies.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

If I was in power, I’d have all these mentally ill freaks purged from society, I’d simply be doing pest control by cleaning up the trash
I would simoly burn them alive until they are ash

I would simoly burn them alive until they are ash

Based, it would be a good way to kill the diseases on their filthy bodies using the flames of a hot fire, it would be purification of the environment

Based, it would be a good way to kill the diseases on their filthy bodies using the flames of a hot fire, it would be purification of the environment
Yeah, they bodies are full of gross diseases which is also why their corpses shouldn’t really exist among other people

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

If I was in power, I’d have all these mentally ill freaks purged from society, I’d simply be doing pest control by cleaning up the trash
:yes:

This account has been suspended

IT is full of FDS foids, trannies and incels-in-denial (doogycel, braziliansmegma etc.)