Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nigger told me to take off red bandanna

Pissedcel

Pissedcel

Banned
-
was wearing a red bandanna and some low life ape nigger told me to take it off. Ignored the savage animal as anyone would and kept walking, ape didn't do shit:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I like red bandanna because the blood isn't as obvious

I like red bandanna because the blood isn't as obvious

Saiyans exist only in the East:

bardock-saiyan.gif

Crips will shoot your house up tomorrow

Niggers are the main reason why I carry.

Why did it bother him? Is it some gang shit?

Why did it bother him? Is it some gang shit?
Yeah it's crip shit I guess. But the guy seemed like a pussy and didn't do shit when I ignored don't know why it bothered the ape so much

Rape that sheboon :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: Punch her nigger pussy like she is frieza and you are goku PUSH YOUR CLENCHED FIST UP HER JUICY PUSSY:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: (in a video game)

I don't want SIV.

Bandannas originated in Northern India:owo::owo:

People really dont Like Others wearing what they want , smh :feelsclown:

I don't get why they would even give a fuck about a piece of fabric tied around your head

Yeah it's crip shit I guess. But the guy seemed like a pussy and didn't do shit when I ignored don't know why it bothered the ape so much

Primitive race of normies, nothing new.

should have thrown up a gang sign