Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nigger sucker punches a guy but still gets beat

@lifefuel thoughts? :feelsjuice:

Excited Episode 1 GIF by America's Got Talent

Why do those fucking baboons always screech and interfere when anything happens

does it look like the niger adults just let the niger students go after the white. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

A white guy who knows to throw hands will almost always beat down a nigger. Its just genetic advantage, niggers need to make extra effort to be tough else they get beaten down. Haven't you seen how scary those Jake and Logan paul bros are, niggers literally shake in their pants when they see the paul bros, also Dolph Lundgren

A white guy who knows to throw hands will almost always beat down a nigger. Its just genetic advantage, niggers need to make extra effort to be tough else they get beaten down. Haven't you seen how scary those Jake and Logan paul bros are, niggers literally shake in their pants when they see the paul bros, also Dolph Lundgren
What?? Mayo fag got hit equally, didn't he?

A white guy who knows to throw hands will almost always beat down a nigger. Its just genetic advantage, niggers need to make extra effort to be tough else they get beaten down. Haven't you seen how scary those Jake and Logan paul bros are, niggers literally shake in their pants
ive said it before whites need to teach their kids to fight right. nigers teach their kids to be violent. whites need to wake up. nigerfication in usa needs to end now. same with the brown trash coming from down south.

Fucking faggot obsessed with BBC.
BBC means "Big Brown Cuck" don't you know that? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: What else did you think? You are the one with faggot thoughts not me.

Good, niggers are worthless

What?? Mayo fag got hit equally, didn't he?
nah look carefully mayo had the upper hand, if it wasn't for those interrupting the fight, mayo would have made this nigger scums brain into a pulp

zoomer brainrot screeching with phones like retarded animals.

ive said it before whites need to teach their kids to fight right. nigers teach their kids to be violent. whites need to wake up. nigerfication in usa needs to end now. same with the brown trash coming from down south.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

I hate White normies, but I'd rather be around them compared to most other groups.

To normies of my race, I'm just autistic & ugly: However to ethnic normies, I'm all that & "whitey"

Not to mention, Whites are more likely to be Autistic or on the spectrum in someway, which means I am more likely to meet a fellow Autist amongst them who may understand me better.

Good, niggers are worthless

Why did the fight take place in two different parts

Whites these days dont have the violent bones, and now they are more interested in gaining as much wealth and shit, but thinking too much about wealth always corrupt the soul and physical capacity

Why do those fucking baboons always screech and interfere when anything happens
Mayo was winning, niggers got mad and had to interfere to help their baboon friend. Proves niggers are weaker and inferior. It’s how they got enslaved to begin with

JFL these negroes teach their children to attack, abuse and bully children of other races and when they get hit back they cry wolf. Niggers are the most gaslighting and deceptive race in the world. JFL at people who think niggers are regulars humans.
They can be good people. It's just their black "culture" and shit that is making them like this

Wholeshit looks like ape wars :feelsseriously: .Humans are really devolving

Wtf happened? Where did the guy who was actually targeted go?