Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nigger simply means 'black'. Why is it taboo?

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
How can niggers be so fucking arrogant and want to ban an entire word just because slave owners (a tiny % of whites) used it 300 years ago?

This is why I will continue using it. :feelshaha: It's the most hilarious word in the world.

It has been HISTORICALLY used to demean blacks!!!!! :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Cause society

Because

:soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy:Muh black kingzzz they went through slavery and came out the other side silent and untattered Muh:soy::soy: so stoic they deserve to be able to fuck my gf for free. WHAT NOT YOUR GF TOO:feels::feels::feels:??? OKAY YOU MUST HATE:feels::feels::feels::soy::soy:NIGGERS”

Call an Asian a gook, or a Mexican a spic, and they don’t give a fuck. Black people are just butthurt because the libtard media tells them they should be butthurt

The N word is the worst word ever. Anyone who uses it should get arrested and sent to prison for life

I'M A PROUD WOKE SOY LEFTIST PROGRESSIVE:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

How can niggers be so fucking arrogant and want to ban an entire word just because slave owners (a tiny % of whites) used it 300 years ago?

This is why I will continue using it. :feelshaha: It's the most hilarious word in the world.
You can't expect black people to get over slavery. Bad shit doesn't just go away because time elapsed. White people of the past created a line of causality that you are living through today. That little kid who got shot in the face by his black neighbor, that was a direct result of actions white people did in the past. The white race literally cursed itself, and the current generation is currently feeling the effects. Every time a white person, is shot, beaten, robbed, cuckold, the fact white women are killing your race by reproducing with black dick, these are all effects of the curse.

You can't expect black people to get over slavery. Bad shit doesn't just go away because time elapsed. White people of the past created a line of causality that you are living through today. That little kid who got shot in the face by his black neighbor, that was a direct result of actions white people did in the past. The white race literally cursed itself, and the current generation is currently feeling the effects. Every time a white person, is shot, beaten, robbed, cuckold, the fact white women are killing your race by reproducing with black dick, these are all effects of the curse.
If niggers stayed in Africa they would have far worse lives and probably starve to death or fight in some retarded civil war.

You realize that, right?

If niggers stayed in Africa they would have far worse lives and probably starve to death or fight in some retarded civil war.

You realize that, right?
Negroes should be thankful for slavery

You realize that, right?
It doesn't matter if black people benefited from being enslaved. They didn't benefit, but I'm talking about the line of causality created by their enslavement. Every bad thing done to white people by black people today is a result of that. There is a spiritual aspect to racial problems.

Niggers say it themselves all the time. I also say it because I identify as African American

Because

:soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy:Muh black kingzzz they went through slavery and came out the other side silent and untattered Muh:soy::soy: so stoic they deserve to be able to fuck my gf for free. WHAT NOT YOUR GF TOO:feels::feels::feels:??? OKAY YOU MUST HATE:feels::feels::feels::soy::soy:NIGGERS”

Call an Asian a gook, or a Mexican a spic, and they don’t give a fuck. Black people are just butthurt because the libtard media tells them they should be butthurt

It doesn't matter if black people benefited from being enslaved. They didn't benefit, but I'm talking about the line of causality created by their enslavement. Every bad thing done to white people by black people today is a result of that. There is a spiritual aspect to racial problems.
Jews were behind slavery

A fact joggers conveniently downplay and instead turn an entire ethnic group into a scapegoat. Ironically the same thing that happened to them too.

curries were called niggers in british india

not a chirp
not a sound:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelswhat:

Jews were behind slavery

A fact joggers conveniently downplay and instead turn an entire ethnic group into a scapegoat. Ironically the same thing that happened to them too.
That's a huge cope. Some jew had slave, but so did rich ass white people. Medieval Europeans conducted pogroms, giving jews a reason to hate you. The white race earned all of the hatred it receives.

That's a huge cope. Some jew had slave, but so did rich ass white people. Medieval Europeans conducted pogroms, giving jews a reason to hate you. The white race earned all of the hatred it receives.
Only like 1% of whites had slaves

Medieval Europeans conducted pogroms, giving jews a reason to hate you. The white race earned all of the hatred it receives.
Completely false, do you know the core message of the Jewish religion? I’ll give you a hint, it starts with chosen people. They are the most hateful race that has ever existed.
Blacks benefited from slavery. White people made their lives better.

Last edited:
Only like 1% of whites had slaves
Your missing the point. I've heard all of these racist copes before. Your entire race is paying for the evil deeds of 1% of it's population. Your race literally cursed itself. It's more than just slavery. White people colonized the earth, and caused both world wars, invaded North Korea, Vietnam, and the Middle East. Now every race on earth hates you. The white race earned it's bad reputation.

Your missing the point. I've heard all of these racist copes before. Your entire race is paying for the evil deeds of 1% of it's population. Your race literally cursed itself. It's more than just slavery. White people colonized the earth, and caused both world wars, invaded North Korea, Vietnam, and the Middle East. Now every race on earth hates you. The white race earned it's bad reputation.
Do you honestly think that whites invented slavery or something?

The majority of fucking humanity was enslaved.
Muslims enslaved Europeans.
The Romans and Greeks had slaves.
The Nazis enslaved Slavs.

But of course you can't admit this, because it would ruin your special snowflake status. Thanks for proving me again why niggers should be shipped back to Africa. You're monkeys with a victim complex.

Completely false, do you know the core message of the Jewish religion? I’ll give you a hint, it starts with chosen people. They are the most hateful race that has ever existed.

Blacks benefited from slavery. White people made their lives better.
Saying black people benefited from slavery is like saying you benefit from gynocracy.

Saying black people benefited from slavery is like saying you benefit from gynocracy.

You realize that, right?

But of course you can't admit this, because it would ruin your special snowflake status. Thanks for proving me again why niggers should be shipped back to Africa. You're monkeys with a victim complex.
I'm not black. I know white people didn't invent slavery, but they did fuck with everyone else on earth, and are now hated. White people are not innocent angels.

I'm not black. I know white people didn't invent slavery, but they did fuck with everyone else on earth, and are now hated. White people are not innocent angels.
They did it because they were technologically advanced and others weren't you retard

Aren't you gnostic? Your calling it a victim complex like they don't prey on your race. You know your helpless against blacks. You know they kill people like you for fun. You are race coping. I do not want to argue with another gnostic.

I'm just explaining why your race is hated.
White people are hated because of the messages the mainstream mass media pushes. (((Who))) do you think owns and runs the media?

White people are hated because of the messages the mainstream mass media pushes. (((Who))) do you think owns and runs the media?
White people invaded every nation on earth. Ethnics don't need propaganda to hate you.

White people invaded every nation on earth. Ethnics don't need propaganda to hate you.
Nations hardly existed in the Americas nor sub saharan Africa prior to White colonization. In regards to India it was mainly indigenous curries who sold themselves out to the British Empire. There was never any full-scale invasion. Massive amounts of infrastructure was built in White colonies, and loads of technology was shared.

I never said I was

And yet everyone wants to live in white countries, strange.
They are stealing your nation, and impregnating your women, exacting vengeance on your race while you race cope on the internet.

They are stealing your nation, and impregnating your women, exacting vengeance on your race while you race cope on the internet.
No, not our great women, noo :feelshaha:

Kys

You can't expect black people to get over slavery. Bad shit doesn't just go away because time elapsed. White people of the past created a line of causality that you are living through today.
You do know the majority of the slaves were already slaves back in Africa, and sold by black slaveowners to Whites? Blacks are equally at fault, but I still maintain the slaves got better lives in north america compared to africa.

Last edited:
No, not our great women, noo :feelshaha:

Kys
I'm not sticking up for women. I'm saying your race is being eradicated, and all you can do is bitch about it on the internet.

I'm not sticking up for women. I'm saying your race is being eradicated, and all you can do is bitch about it on the internet.
Wait, do you think I'm some white supremacist or something?

I don't really give a fuck about the white race, I just find niggers and chinks repulsive, is all. :feelshaha:

IMG 20220904 WA0130