Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nigger showering

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
Come On Biden GIF by GIPHY News

Nigga took “just take a shower” to a whole new level

No, I don't want cow piss shower.

What I actually want is showering together with Margot Robbie
239y62hg

@NoIdeaWhatToDo

10 more showers of cow piss until he becomes Tyrone. You won't be laughing once he gets all the black bitches.

And leftist cucks try to tell us that there is no difference between this underevolved creature and a white man :lul:

I feel sick imagining the smell.

Africans are the most subhuman.But jews only allow videos of Indians grapping and drinking cow piss to go viral. Africans also rape much more then Curries.
@Confessor

Africans are more subhuman then, But jews only allow videos of Indians grapping and drinking cow piss to go viral. African also rape more.
@Confessor
Because Jews want the races capable of opposing them to mix with niggers and become docile 65 apes.

Never believe the stereotype of niggers being confrontational. They are strong only in numbers and picking weak opponents. There were no Nigger Spartacus. White men fought and freed niggers since negro males are to weak to defend themselves. Even today the average Negro gets used as a slave in Libya and other Arab countries and niggers can't do anything.

Jews like Negros because they aren't human, they are more like dumb animals and can be domesticated as slave labour easily.

Before or after he fucked that hole? That's the important question!

This one is a rare specimen, considering that most niggers can't even grasp the concept of hygiene.

Imported jeet tradition it seems.