Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Nigger shot a 16-year-old white foid in the head offing her - because she didn’t pick up a bag of marijuana

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★

16-year-old girl shot in the head after refusing to pick up marijuana bag, KY cops say​

Thu, January 5, 2023, 8:40 AM PST

087de65142100743d0ce4ea03a32965d

GoFundMe screengrab

A 16-year-old girl was fatally shot in a Kentucky home over her refusal to pick up a bag of marijuana dropped on the floor, Kentucky cops say.

Scarlett Tucker was pronounced dead at the scene following the shooting, which took place on Tuesday, Jan. 3, at a home in Burlington, about 20 miles southwest of Cincinnati.

The Burlington Police Department said three other teenagers witnessed the shooting. Their statements led to the arrest of 18-year-old Demarkus Hedges.
“According to witness statements, a bag of marijuana fell on the bedroom floor and Hedges demanded that Tucker pick it up,” police said. “Tucker rebuffed him. Hedges then pointed his handgun at Tucker’s head and fired one shot.”

It’s believed Scarlett and Hedges were friends, Boone County Sheriff’s Maj. Phillip Ridgell told WXIX.

Hedges, from Cincinnati, fled the home and later turned himself in to the U.S. Marshals Service in Covington, Kentucky, police said. He was charged with murder, tampering with physical evidence and unlawful transaction with a minor.
Family members told WXIX that Scarlett had a “bright future she was excited about.”

Her aunt, Rebekah Williams, told WCPO “she really embodied the whole ‘Scarlett’ persona.”

“I think we’re all kind of in a state of shock at this point,” Williams said. “I think we hurt for everybody involved. I mean, he was 18, still a young kid in our eyes.”
Hedges is being held in the Boone County jail on a $1 million bond, police said.

View: https://youtu.be/pjcV9lqIfmI

typical niggers. she probably liked it too

Just looking at the 18-year-old’s face - I can tell he thought he was a big shot, because he had a strong jawline and hunter eyes - and now he will spend most of his life, if not the rest of it in prison.

Nothing of value was lost

typical niggers. she probably liked it too
He was probably an 18-year-old dumb-ass who still tried to have sex with high school foids. He played the role of the “Tyrone drug dealer” - and she went along with it. I can only imagine how boring life must get in Kentucky - therefore, the white foid became the Tyrone’s drug whore. Sadly, being high and maybe even drunk - will sometimes cause people to do crazy things. :blackpill:

Is the kid hers?
Just looking at the 18-year-old’s face - I can tell he thought he was a big shot, because he had a strong jawline and hunter eyes - and now he will spend most of his life, if not the rest of it in prison.
:yes: One less brute on the streets to harm incels.

free him, he didn't do anything wrong

One dead coal burner and another coon kept in a cage where they belong. Today was a good day.

Just nig nog things, mang

One dead coal burner and another coon kept in a cage where they belong. Today was a good day.
Everyone says based jogger until you're the one at the other end of his gun

Good riddance

good example of the black man's failure to control his impulses.

Error 304: personality detector failed.

She got what she deserved for being with a Nigger tbh

toll status : paid

Maybe she should have worked on her personality:feelshaha::feelshaha:

free him, he didn't do anything wrong
Yeah he did, he murdered. He's a violent nigger that belongs in prison or even better dead or back in Africa. Thankfully this time he murdered a coalburner slut instead of some random guy for his nikes or KFC.

Yeah he did, he murdered. He's a violent nigger that belongs in prison or even better dead or back in Africa. Thankfully this time he murdered a coalburner slut instead of some random guy for his nikes or KFC.
if they let him out, he'll probably kill another coal burner

why are niggers so based and low inhib? i’m a nigger and i’m high inhib. maybe that’s why i’m incel

USA is more violent and dangerous than Pakistan. And why? Pakistan doesn't have nig nogs.
Also this Tyrone-lite is gonna get raped and beat up up for his white teeth in prison.

I analyzed the dead foid's GoFundMe page, and the results are very pathetic.

First, the family is asking for $15,000 to cover the funeral cost - they have so far only raised $7,395 in two days, with 130 total donors. For a young white foid that amount is low - which could be due in part to Kentucky having a low minimum wage. Let's take the total amount of money donated so far, and divide it by the number of donors to get the average: $7,395÷130 ≈ $56.88

That's sort of low, especially considering that today is payday.

Although, whites are not quick to support mudsharks, so that is also a factor to be considered.

Second, the donors are mostly white names, I expected a few Latino names, but there were none. This tells me that the community was mostly poor whites, and blacks - broke, to put it simple. The highest donor was a towing company, with a donation of $500.

Third, were the comments left in the "words of support" section - holy shit, white people are ready for a race war:

Prayers will not change anything

Probably lived a better 18 years than we will ever live in our entire lives.

Is the kid hers?

:yes: One less brute on the streets to harm incels.
Yep, these types of Niggers usually kill incels and nothing happens to them, one toilet dies and the crackdown begins.

nigs gonna nog. white bitch paid the toll and the nig is rotting in its natural habitat; jail,

1 less Tyrone and 1 less foid. First story with a happy ending.

he a good boy he dindu nuffin; he was off his meds; his father left when he was young SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP I HATE NIGGERS I HATE THEM ALL