Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NiggER preaches blackpill in public streets

This guy is based. I've seen a lot of his clips. Very good Negro.

What blackpill? I only see a christianmaxxed redpiller

I agree with him very much. It's like how the religion of peace oppressess foids under the guise of protection (which is based, because it prevents cheating)

based but what's blackpilled about this?

I dont like him, he sounds like a tradcoper.

I dont like him, he sounds like a tradcoper.
Yeah. This type of rhetoric is tired, people just have to accept that women are whores by nature and could only function under totalitarian patriarchy

i dont believe in god or any of that bs but i swear christianity can be so based sometimes. so thats why they have like a quarter of my respect

"I respect women" :lul: jfl

He’s obviously toning down the blackpill so that the message is more palatable to bluepillERs, you must be low iq if you don’t realise something this obvious

He’s obviously toning down the blackpill so that the message is more palatable to bluepillERs, you must be low iq if you don’t realise something this obvious
hypergamy in women is nature not nurture, redpilled trad copers fail to see that

hypergamy in women is nature not nurture, redpilled trad copers fail to see that

Nurture (modERn environment) allows women to follow their nature

HypERgamy was not an issue in the past when women didn’t have rights and men controlled women like cattle JFL

Nurture (modERn environment) allows women to follow their nature

HypERgamy was not an issue in the past when women didn’t have rights and men controlled women like cattle JFL
that's not how tradcopers see it; for them their pure maternal godesses just got corrupted by the ((liberals))

This blackcel wants to be Andrew Tate so bad

who is this cringe christcuck negro?

No black pill, just weird cuck ideology

just another well spoken snake , but this time on gods / christian utility