Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel nigger neighbors stole my Amazon packages

have niggers robbed you before?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
ordered a lot of Amazon stuff. and niggers stole em. few hundred dollars worth of house tools/items. Not gonna specify more. But seriously enraging. My neighborhood used to have fewer niggers in the past. But as of the past year, many new niggers moved in. And undoubtedly likely one of them stole my packages. I should have installed a camera, but was lazy and didn't want to spend the time doing it. But at this point no choice. niggers forcing me to do so.

In long run, I should move out at some point. These niggers once they get stealing won't stop. I don't even think a camera will really do anything to intimidate the nigger robbers probably.

Housetools = sex doll torso?

diversity is our strength

you should arrange it that you can pick it up at the post office yourself if you can

you should arrange it that you can pick it up at the post office yourself if you can
Yeah I will be doing that in the future for the expensive items. Still very enraging that at least in the short term. Will have to live around these fucking niggers.

If my epigenetic theory is correct, you'll feel better later on.

ordered a lot of Amazon stuff. and niggers stole em. few hundred dollars worth of house tools/items. Not gonna specify more. But seriously enraging. My neighborhood used to have fewer niggers in the past. But as of the past year, many new niggers moved in. And undoubtedly likely one of them stole my packages. I should have installed a camera, but was lazy and didn't want to spend the time doing it. But at this point no choice. niggers forcing me to do so.

In long run, I should move out at some point. These niggers once they get stealing won't stop. I don't even think a camera will really do anything to intimidate the nigger robbers probably.
hate when im robbed happens every few days

hate when im robbed happens every few days
We gotta move out these nigger areas. I will probably Move out sometime next year and go to whitey/Asian area. Can't handle these fucking niggers. They also make tons of noise and throw trash everywhere. Also walk around with giant nigger pitbulls.

We gotta move out these nigger areas. I will probably Move out sometime next year and go to whitey/Asian area. Can't handle these fucking niggers. They also make tons of noise and throw trash everywhere. Also walk around with giant nigger pitbulls.
sadly im one of them so i can’t avoid them

sadly im one of them so i can’t avoid them
you can still money Maxx and go to richer area. Doesn't matter if you are black.

Business idea: nigger insurance

If you have suffered at the hands of a nigger you can claim

The pitbull part makes it pretty much impossible to live in. They are the niggers of the dog world.

when I use to live in the niggerhood, a fucking low iq nigger stole the FUCKING STOP SIGN from the parking lot at my old job mang
my boss got pissed at all the employees for not paying attention and stopping the thuggy

fucking over mang

I kek at you for having enough money to buy a house of your own but not enough money to live in an area that isnt full of niggers.

I live with my parents but at least im surrounded by my fellow honkys instead of criminal nigger shitskins :feelscomfy:

I kek at you for having enough money to buy a house of your own but not enough money to live in an area that isnt full of niggers.

I live with my parents but at least im surrounded by my fellow honkys instead of criminal nigger shitskins :feelscomfy:
area used to be mostly a mix of slavs/spics/arabs/gooks. but now many niggers coming in the area and I will have to move out. There wasn't as a big of a nigger problem back then when I moved in here originally

niggers stole my bike when I was a kid

I only have interacted with exactly 1 nigger irl throughout my whole life and he was a fucking roach.

thankfully he didn't steal shit from me but he did the usual niggity stuff like clowning around and being a walking pile of stink

I hope some niggers here are less of a nigger than that specific nigger

thankfully he didn't steal shit from me but he did the usual niggity stuff like clowning around and being a walking pile of stink
I hope some niggers here are less of a nigger than that specific nigger

when I use to live in the niggerhood, a fucking low iq nigger stole the FUCKING STOP SIGN from the parking lot at my old job mang
my boss got pissed at all the employees for not paying attention and stopping the thuggy

fucking over mang

Over for Amazonpackagecells

Contact Amazon, they will refund your money

Unironically get out of that shit country. Why would they just leave your package at the door it's beyond retarded. Here you have to give them a reception code, otherwise they have to take it back.

Hire the thug hunters

This is why I use Amazon lockers.

I get robbed daily by niggers due to german government

Business idea: nigger insurance

If you have suffered at the hands of a nigger you can claim
Extend the coverage to also include gypsies for good measure n shiet, mang

Porch monkeys porch pirates. There is only one answer really.
mad gran torino GIF

Niggers robbed me of my country. Does that count?

"Niggers could be here" he thought, "I've never been in this neighborhood before. There could be niggers anywhere." The cool wind felt good against his bare chest. "I HATE NIGGERS" he thought. Sweet Dreams are Made of These reverberated his entire car, making it pulsate even as the $9 wine circulated through his powerful thick veins and washed away his (merited) fear of minorities after dark. "With a car, you can go anywhere you want" he said to himself, out loud.

Gun. Gear up.

Place a bomb HE PETN package and let the nigger steal and open it up

If you're not going to be home you should have had it delivered to an Amazon locker or a pick up point. But if you're an Americancel you probably live in the suburbs and the nearest pick up point/locker is 1 hour away by car so I understand your (bad) choice.

Once I bought a cheap shirt and the retarded driver left it in the building common area, of course it was stolen by someone. I wasn't very pissed off because it was cheap but from that day I always choose it to be delivered to the post office or a pick up point, luckily I have one not too far from home.

I get robbed daily by niggers due to german government
wo lebst du alter ? , gut also doch praktisch in ner ruhigen area zu wohnen , am besten nur mit alten leuten around lol

wo lebst du alter`? , gut also doch praktisch in ner ruhigen area zu wohnen , am besten nur mit alten leuten around lol
meine im rhetorischen sinne. halt muss steuern zahlen die an immigranten gehen usw

Put garbage in boxes and leave them outside to steal. Also shit in a box and leave it out there.

I don't know if you remember making a thread about the inefficacy of food delivery services but I wrote about how I was paired with an early 20s black woman that would steal my food and mark it as delivered on the app. A few weeks ago, I was paired up with her again and she did it again for the second time. Food delivery services will ask you to include a tip in the payment before placing your order, and I always make sure to leave at least 30% tip, which amounted to $10-11 on this order. I would only order at convenient times such as the early afternoon or evening, and never when it's raining and snowing, and I still had this happen to me. I try to contact her through the app provided cell phone number as I've done in the past, but my calls are never picked up.

Is it racist to say that some races have an inclination towards criminal behaviors, even when it's your own race? I deactivated my account after that and haven't ordered ScamDash ever since.

Food delivery services are overpriced scams . Restaurants are scams. Make your own food at home and save yourself the disappointment of these services that rely on the contingency of underpaid and oftentimes malicious workers bringing you food.
liberals would call it racist. But speaking objective facts isn't racist imo, the numbers speak for themselves. Certain ethnicities have proclivities towards crimes/scamming. Just the way it is. Not their fault, DNA has defined them to act that way.

Ho do niggers afford a place like ny?

Food delivery services are overpriced scams . Restaurants are scams. Make your own food at home and save yourself the disappointment of these services that rely on the contingency of underpaid and oftentimes malicious workers bringing you food.
Many simple homemade meals can be prepared and cooked in under 20 minutes.

I'm never ordering items online. Why? because niggers.