Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nigger murders Spic over minor fender bender in Texas

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Jfl nigs are high T, stupid, and have low impulse control. Basically traits that 90% of the prison population possesses, Nigs make the best slave laborers. That was the case in the past and now (in the prison population where they make shoes).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM7RraS7LHs

This is why forced sterilization after a criminal conviction should be a thing.

If there was an option to choose a spic over or any other race over nigger.
I will never choose the nigger

Propensity for recidivism probably has a large genetic component responsible for causing this behavior. But there's a stigma against making any links between specific genes and recidivism because of (((academia)))

Propensity for recidivism probably has a large genetic component responsible for causing this behavior. But there's a stigma against making any links between specific genes and recidivism because of (((academia)))
Dude I once saw a scientific article that was redacted for racism just because it showed a link in wolf populations between darker fur color and aggression. Like no mention or commentary on the larger implication of that at all, just instantly terma-banned for maybe, perhaps, even a little bit, suggesting that darker complexions in a non-human species can be linked to increased violent behavior. Stupid.

Around blacks...

Dude I once saw a scientific article that was redacted for racism just because it showed a link in wolf populations between darker fur color and aggression. Like no mention or commentary on the larger implication of that at all, just instantly terma-banned for maybe, perhaps, even a little bit, suggesting that darker complexions in a non-human species can be linked to increased violent behavior. Stupid.
Link?

Dude I once saw a scientific article that was redacted for racism just because it showed a link in wolf populations between darker fur color and aggression
Pit Bulls have apologists in academia too, not too shocking to witness a predicament like that example.

Last edited:
White man works, so black man can kill.
True cuckoldry

There’s no saving them.