Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nigger monkey humping foid police officer in Uk gets no punishment

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
It’s completely over for the Uk. The nigger worship we have here is insane. This fucking monkey didn’t receive any punishment.

Over for United Cuckdom

If I tried doing that, I would be sitting on the electric chair.

cope she enjoyed it

Dick Wolf No GIF by Wolf Entertainment

Angry Office GIF

KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS

Nigga was that you recording me?

Jewnited kingdom

I hope when female police officers start getting raped there'll be someone nearby to record it

God, UK is beginning to look as bad as the USA when it comes to niggers

I like how she politely gets her hand out of the way so the nigger's cock is uninterrupted.

This is the natural state of things. This is how women are supposed to behave.

This should be celebrated but you're too racist to understand that.

I like how she politely gets her hand out of the way so the nigger's cock is uninterrupted.

:bigbrain: