Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nigger merc trying to swat drone with a stick in Ukraine

those niggers stuck in the stone age :feelskek: :feelskek:

Where is his AK And all his gear?
His that badly equipped??

Whoever was controlling the drone must have been pissing himself with laughter. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I mean he doesn't even have a gun. Being bullied by a FPV drone must be absolutely, terrifying.The operator will also try their best to prolong his misery because, he is a foreigner

@supersoldier

Poor nigger, he didn't fully understood what he has signed up to.

Where is his AK And all his gear?
His that badly equipped??
He looks covered in dust and hurt. Perhaps the wreckage around him was that of a building just hit by the drone while he was inside. He survived but his equipment didn't.

Although injured and without support he is still fighting with what he has and against the odds. A noble warrior.

The magical loudness frightened him! Devil metal! Devil metal!

He looks covered in dust and hurt. Perhaps the wreckage around him was that of a building just hit by the drone while he was inside. He survived but his equipment didn't.

Although injured and without support he is still fighting with what he has and against the odds. A noble warrior.
even sub70 Iq Africans can improvise spears this dude didn’t even figure out he could just aim the stick at the drone LMAO

Spearchucker uses stone age tactics. How appropriate.

Should have layed on the ground and screamed i can't breef maybe he would get some sympathy points from redditors

Except he's to stupid to chuck his spear!
Too much vodka after initiation into slavic culture and military customs.

Well Let me see the ending!:feelsree: