Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based nigger masculinity coper gets beat up by prettyboy

is masculinity cope?

• Total voters
Masculinity is cope but they're better than prettyboy fags

Masculinity isn't cope, it's just that the BBC didn't know how to fight.

Daily reminder that Tyson could kill 90% of humans on this planet with a powerful punch (in his prime).

it's just that the BBC didn't know how to fight.
vinnie be making thirst trap tiktoks all day or some shit and the negro been training and the white dude never trained before

Now is it cope for getting women? Ah yeah sure in that case, we all know that ogres don't get laid unless big dick.

For women it's just face, height, penis. They're misandrist bisexual whores.

But for social respect it's money, strength, muscles, height.

vinnie be making thirst trap tiktoks all day or some shit and the negro been training and the white dude never trained before

Then he got scared because of the height mog. Being heightmogged is always a scary and debilitating experience, but in reality most tallfags could easily be beaten. It's muscles and weight (and training/reflexes/speed) that matter.

Also this shit looks staged. Put Tyson and the White guy is dead in 30 seconds.

This doesnt prove anything

3/4 of Blacks would kill in a fight 3/4 of non Blacks if trained.

They're borderline gorillas.
man im not even talking about race im talking about how these prettyboy tiktok dudes be getting underestimated by masculinity copers

Masculinity is cope but they're better than prettyboy fags

Daily reminder that Tyson could kill 90% of humans on this planet with a powerful punch (in his prime).
Now is it cope for getting women? Ah yeah sure in that case, we all know that ogres don't get laid unless big dick.

For women it's just face, height, penis. They're misandrist bisexual whores.

But for social respect it's money, strength, muscles, height.
Then he got scared because of the height mog. Being heightmogged is always a scary and debilitating experience, but in reality most tallfags could easily be beaten. It's muscles and weight (and training/reflexes/speed) that matter.

Also this shit looks staged. Put Tyson and the White guy is dead in 30 seconds.
Probably tbh.
3/4 of Blacks would kill in a fight 3/4 of non Blacks if trained.

They're borderline gorillas.
Cope.

copium overdose

54e8841d3f6298450d0549aeecb6d1fe683e1deb.gif

Not skinny at all

man im not even talking about race im talking about how these prettyboy tiktok dudes be getting underestimated by masculinity copers

Like I said it's probably staged. I'm not denying the prettyboy/Chad has some strength but not really that much strength.

I'm Arab and I was very skinny and weighted maybe 10kg less than that guy I was wrestling with at primary school. He was HTN at least. Yet when my instincts kicked in, I quite easily overpowered him.

In contrast even Black women have been able to put me on the ground.

Chad is stronger than other White normies maybe, but he is weaker than 80% of Blacks, 50% Arabs, maybe 50% latinos too. Assuming they are all trained and similar weight.

Like I said it's probably staged. I'm not denying the prettyboy/Chad has some strength but not really that much strength.

I'm Arab and I was very skinny and weighted maybe 10kg less than that guy I was wrestling with at primary school. He was HTN at least. Yet when my instincts kicked in, I quite easily overpowered him.

In contrast even Black women have been able to put me on the ground.

Chad is stronger than other White normies maybe, but he is weaker than 80% of Blacks, 50% Arabs, maybe 50% latinos too. Assuming they are all trained and similar weight.
yeah man strength is ur bodyweight and how much muscle u have

Of course, why he would go and get kicked his ass in front of millions?
at least one of them will get their ass whooped either way so why would they rigg it? unless they are faking it

yeah man strength is ur bodyweight and how much muscle u have
Yeah exactly but then when you look at testosterone, it's not Whites who have the most of it.

at least one of them will get their ass whooped either way so why would they rigg it? unless they are faking it
He's faking it for ego it's simple to understand...

A man like Tyson is a one in a million case