Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based NIGGER KNOCKS OUT SCREAMING WHITE FOID

I love niggers hitting white women.

based spearchucker

Oh My God Wow GIF by 9Now

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

iu

"Incels are woman beaters!"

Foids and their army of simps :
iu
It's funny how majority of the BLM supporters are white foids and the majority of the foids who get beaten by niggers on daily basis are also whites.
I told y'all bros... white foids are built for niggers.

jfl thought pink shirt guy was coming to tip a water bottle on her to wake her up

I love niggers hitting white women.
Id be ok with niggers if they only attacked white women and each other problem is they are just as likely to chimp on one of us.

Im so envious right now, id love to do the same

It's funny how majority of the BLM supporters are white foids and the majority of the foids who get beaten by niggers on daily basis are also whites.
I told y'all bros... white foids are built for niggers.
Jfl

What's up with white foids getting beaten up by blackcels, it's like some daily shit

Notice how she shut up immediately upon impact of the concrete ground. :feelsjuice:

Id be ok with niggers if they only attacked white women and each other problem is they are just as likely to chimp on one of us.
This is true.

I love when nigs beat women, it puts white knights in the ultimate moral conflict

As a white knight, you are a mindless fluoride brained zombie who does as the media says.

Do you

Defend the foid, who is perfect, can do no wrong, and deserves to be protected even if they hate your guts.

Or do you

Stay out of the situation, as the attacker is a black man, who is oppressed and a daily victim of police violence and racism.

They believe if they tried to stop a black guy beating on a foid, they would be considered racist, which to the average fluoride zombie is akin to being literally hitler. Most will back down and watch the beating happen.

I love when nigs beat women, it puts white knights in the ultimate moral conflict

As a white knight, you are a mindless fluoride brained zombie who does as the media says.

Do you

Defend the foid, who is perfect, can do no wrong, and deserves to be protected even if they hate your guts.

Or do you

Stay out of the situation, as the attacker is a black man, who is oppressed and a daily victim of police violence and racism.

They believe if they tried to stop a black guy beating on a foid, they would be considered racist, which to the average fluoride zombie is akin to being literally hitler. Most will back down and watch the beating happen.
Nah, if they're bigger they'll fight. If the guy looks dangerous black or not they won't do shit. Nobody fucks with an ogre.

But if a smaller weaker looking guy defends himself from a woman attacking white knights always rush to her defense

That was so fucking satisfying to watch. Notice how white knight cucks tried to come to the bitch's rescue kek.

Daily reminder he didn't hit shit bitch

Legalize wife beatings
"And if you sense ill-conduct from your women, advise them ˹first˺, ˹if they persist,˺ do not share their beds, ˹but if they still persist,˺ then strike them. But if they change their ways, do not be unjust to them. Surely Allah is Most High, All-Great."

"And if you sense ill-conduct from your women, advise them ˹first˺, ˹if they persist,˺ do not share their beds, ˹but if they still persist,˺ then strike them. But if they change their ways, do not be unjust to them. Surely Allah is Most High, All-Great."
agreed

A hood classic she got flattened