Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Nigger is bullying chink

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-

what is that brown shit?

They both look annoying but nigga also seems like a fag for traping a guy with himself while half naked

What would you do?

I would be pretty terrified tbh if I was in that situation

Retarded gay nigger used to be an insult but it has manifested itself into reality.

I was expecting that nigger to start wailing on that gook. The black race is so obnoxious aggressive violent and stupid and they wonder why everyone hates them I'm surprised that nobody has done anything in order to send these creatures back to Africa but I guess this is our punishment for slavery.

I was expecting that nigger to start wailing on that gook. The black race is so obnoxious aggressive violent and stupid and they wonder why everyone hates them I'm surprised that nobody has done anything in order to send these creatures back to Africa but I guess this is our punishment for slavery.
jews brought nigs into the US for more money then freed them.

jews brought nigs into the US for more money then freed them.
Real, recently this nigger bitch on the retarded show "The View" who always demanded reparations from white pepo, turned out to be a descendant from slavetraders.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9tPnKHOULw&t=2s

So, you know since they're only 0.2% of the world population I assumed, it can't be, it mustn't be, I'm reaching here. But my curiosity got the better of me and I checked her early life section.

Those darn cohencidences. I know I'm preaching to the choir here but I just hope some retarded redditor reads these posts to "investigate" us and subconciously gets redpilled.

As I've already said many times. Niggers shouldn't exist. They can't live in a proper civilization and are unable to adapt to social norms. Kill them all in OSRS.