Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nigger hate thread

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★
I really fucking hate those chimps. They ARE NOT HUMANS. They are too genetically different from other races to be considered in the same Genus

They are not fit for society. Every bad story I hear about niggers reminds me of when people try to keep chimps as pets and it goes wrong.

I don’t even consider fucking a sheboon to be ascending. It’s zoophilia and beastality

We need genocide the niggers asap

Tbh. Go to Africa, evolve, and come back in a couple million years.

How is being racist to blacks going to stop you from being a retarded loser? All racism is rooted in fear.

How is being racist to blacks going to stop you from being a retarded loser? All racism is rooted in fear.
Just let the loser cope. He gets a kick out of thinking he is part of a superior group, since he himself has failed to accomplish anything of value in life. Delusionmaxxing can be great for some.

Just let the loser cope. He gets a kick out of thinking he is part of a superior group, since he himself has failed to accomplish anything of value in life. Delusionmaxxing can be great for some.

9929DC74 4B83 4C52 98C7 1B1AE65208B6

I like black people, they are based

I like black people but I hate niggers. A nigger is someone not based on the colour of their skin but the content of their character.

George Floyd is a nigger but Chris Rock isn’t

Lol this isn’t a cope. I don’t think being a manlet Slav makes me superior. There’s fucking curries that mog me

My point was that niggers aren’t fit for society. How about you go walk down the block In east side Detroit.

You’d get fucking stabbed and gang raped by those monkeys lmaoooo. Where’s your delusionmaxxing then? while a black dick is in your ass fuckin idiot

“muh how is disliking getting ganged up and robbed by blacks gonna make you feel better Muh just fear I guess Muh”

Fuckin bluepiller greycel. Obviously my racism is rooted in fear. That’s the fucking point. Do you wanna get ganged up on and murdered by a bunch of monkeys?

I’m not racist against curries just because “eh dark skin, I dislike”. No, because curries are actually civilized and contribute to society and make technology. Not niggers though.

Keep coping tho and trying to justify complete degeneracy, loser

“muh how is disliking getting ganged up and robbed by blacks gonna make you feel better Muh just fear I guess Muh”

Fuckin bluepiller greycel. Obviously my racism is rooted in fear. That’s the fucking point. Do you wanna get ganged up on and murdered by a bunch of monkeys?

I’m not racist against curries just because “eh dark skin, I dislike”. No, because curries are actually civilized and contribute to society and make technology. Not niggers though.

Keep coping tho and trying to justify complete degeneracy, loser
High-IQ response :bigbrain:

Based :feelzez:

I don’t think I’m part of a superior group? I’m pointing out that negroes are violent and untamed animals that never got proper assimilation to society.

Send them back to Africa to evolve more, then let them back. I’d be fine with niggers if they didn’t have a 8 times higher chance of committing murder than a cumskin or shitskin.

But you’d deny those statistics, go suck more BBC soy fag

Niggers this, niggers that:hax:

I really fucking hate those chimps. They ARE NOT HUMANS. They are too genetically different from other races to be considered in the same Genus

They are not fit for society. Every bad story I hear about niggers reminds me of when people try to keep chimps as pets and it goes wrong.

I don’t even consider fucking a sheboon to be ascending. It’s zoophilia and beastality

We need genocide the niggers asap
View attachment 38324.webp