Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nigger guns down pregnant noodlewhore in Seattle. Police didn't press charges

kinda reminds me of this

just mindless violence
I know exactly how the young foids are here in CA. They see a nigger on the street or in the store and try not to panic and act as calm/nonchalant as possible. Its widespread social justice virtue signaling crap basically. They don't wanna be seen as racist/politically incorrect. They think to themselves, "what are the chances? this big tall black guy won't rob, stab, or shoot me. I'm scared of him deep down but I can't show any fear of him. Its racist to do so and its probably just the media overblowing black male propensity for violence"

And then the next thing you know that nigger is assaulting you, grabbing your purse, stabbing you, or has a gun to your head jfl.

Foids are usually the biggest targets of niggers for robberies, muggings, or assaults since niggers know that their chance of being mortally wounded is extremely low. Just like with all animals an animal won't risk getting mortally wounded in a fight unless its a mama bear or something.

For example a fox will fear getting mortally wounded by a house cat in a fight and usually back down. A coyote which is larger than a fox will kill and eat the house cat with no fear of getting mortally wounded.

Last edited:
I hate Seattle so much. I went to visit a friend there and thought the place was so soulless and depressing. Also, some crazy guy on the train to the airport tried to fight me. It really motivated me to want to move to the American South or Midwest.

View attachment 778050
View attachment 778051
1508714638333.jpg

most intelligent nigger

I know exactly how the young foids are here in CA. They see a nigger on the street or in the store and try not to panic and act as calm/nonchalant as possible. Its widespread social justice virtue signaling crap basically. They don't wanna be seen as racist/politically incorrect. They think to themselves, "what are the chances? this big tall black guy won't rob, stab, or shoot me. I'm scared of him deep down but I can't show any fear of him. Its racist to do so and its probably just the media overblowing black male propensity for violence"

And then the next thing you know that nigger is assaulting you, grabbing your purse, stabbing you, or has a gun to your head jfl.

Foids are usually the biggest targets of niggers for robberies, muggings, or assaults since niggers know that their chance of being mortally wounded is extremely low. Just like with all animals an animal won't risk getting mortally wounded in a fight unless its a mama bear or something.

For example a fox will fear getting mortally wounded by a house cat in a fight and usually back down. A coyote which is larger than a fox will kill and eat the house cat with no fear of getting mortally wounded.
Reminds of that video a while back where a nigger gets angry an asian woman starts to walk fast when she notices him behind her at night. So basically starts running after her, corners her in an alley, and starts threatening her for being racist. And she's crying and pleading for her life. JFL.

Basically gotta pretend its totally safe up until you actually get a knife or gun pulled on you. :feelsEhh:

Just when I was running out of [username], this thread pops up again.

@Just say NIGGER! @Gasercel is this the new floyd?

I am sure she was guilty of micro-aggressions and racism.
Free that Nigger