Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nigger guns down pregnant noodlewhore in Seattle. Police didn't press charges

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
It also happened in broad daylight jfl. Talk about low inhib. No fear whatsoever. He said that it was in self defense. The gun he used was stolen and he was a convicted felon from Illinois.

What do you guys think? Was he mad at the noodle becky for rejecting his advances? I haven't read much about the case yet so who knows. But I just know that black men for whatever reason get especially mad at noodlewhores for rejecting them (or when noodlewhores clutch on their purses or cross the street when they see a nigger). They give black, white, or latina whores more leeway when they get rejected by them.

Also looks like the noodlewhore's front driver side windows are tinted. That was a bad idea because thats what niggers usually do. You are susceptible to random highway shootings if you tint your front windshield or front driver side windows really dark (its illegal anyways). Niggers will mistaken you for another nigger and shoot at your vehicle.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GVGI5FoM3E

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFdWEoAW4Sk

Last edited:

1508714638333.jpg

BASED, looks like ER factory #51513106320 was shut down for not being up to code :feelsdevil:

What does it mean police doesn't press charges? He will be set free? Jfl.

haha bitch

god sometimes i love black people

Why are blacks attacking asians these days

Seattle has batshit crazy liberals just like SF and Portland.

The nigger was a convicted felon and the firearm that he used was stolen jfl. Even after that the police took his word that it was self defense and initially didn't press charges. Now he has charges though.

There are only two likely reasons for this shooting.

One is that he was rejected by the korean noodle becky.
Two is that he mistakenly thought it was another nigger's car since the front driver side windows look tinted.

Surveillance video shows that he ran up to the car with his arms extended to shoot at the noodle becky which means that this wasn't self defense. Self defense would be more like backing up, taking cover, and returning fire.

So its likely that he snapped simply by seeing a mid to high tier noodle becky or he was rejected by her previously.

Either way that was incredibly low inhib of him to be doing that in broad daylight with no fear whatsoever. Just goes to show you that when men walk around with a decent looking girlfriend or wife, that is the ultimate flex and some won't put up with it. Most men will just feel jealous and hate but a few low inhib ones will actually take action lol.

People think that an asshole revving a ferrari or lambo is doing the ultimate flex. Its not. The reason why men looksmaxx and statusmax is to get a girlfriend or wife. That is the ultimate flex.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Seattle has batshit crazy liberals just like SF and Portland.

The nigger was a convicted felon and the firearm that he used was stolen jfl. Even after that the police took his word that it was self defense and initially didn't press charges. Now he has charges though.

There are only two likely reasons for this shooting.

One is that he was rejected by the korean noodle becky.
Two is that he mistakenly thought it was another nigger's car since the front driver side windows look tinted.

Surveillance video shows that he ran to the car with his arms extended to shoot at the noodle becky which means this wasn't self defense. Self defense would be backing up, taking cover, and returning fire.

So its likely that he just snapped at seeing a mid to high tier noodle becky or he was rejected by her previously.
The fact that they initially believed the self-defense claim is insane, I can't even come up with a scenario in my mind where you would gun down a pregnant roastie in self-defense :feelskek:

But don't worry he'll get another amnesty or something and then he can get out and become the next nigger martyr like George Floyd :feelshaha:

Cope how? Nigs are obsessed with dat good hair (straight hair) and asians have the straighter hair. Nigs want light skinned babies and are mad asian women won't offer up their wombs for them. And of course they love coping with their subhuman status in society by blaming whitey even though asians mog them despite being non-white. Asians reflect what they will never be

Cope how? Nigs are obsessed with dat good hair (straight hair) and asians have the straighter hair. Nigs want light skinned babies and are mad asian women won't offer up their wombs for them. And of course they love coping with their subhuman status in society by blaming whitey even though asians mog them despite being non-white. Asians reflect what they will never be
Nobody wants to be a chinksect

True but it still beats being a nig. And everything I said is true anyways
Cope. Nigs actually look down on Asians and consider them weak and feminine. And only black women want light skin and straight hair, black males don't care about that since they're taller than Asian males and have higher status in pop culture.

Nigs actually look down on Asians
who gives a fuck what the most conquered most enslaved race on the planet thinks? Genuine question
and consider them weak and feminine.
yes, maybe physically, but mentally not so. Asian men are conquering africa financially
And only black women want light skin and straight hair, black males don't care about that since they're taller than Asian males and have higher status in pop culture.
Are you fucking retarded? Honestly? BM are fucking obsessed with light skin and straight hair which is why they even go for white women to begin with and why black women bleach their skin or wear wigs, to APPEAL to the tastes of black men. Black men WANT whiter offsprings which shows they hate their dark skin color and kinky hair

who gives a fuck what the most conquered most enslaved race on the planet thinks? Genuine question

In America they have more voice than Asian males that's why

yes, maybe physically, but mentally not so. Asian men are conquering africa financially

Talking about status in America here, not what's happening in Africa. In dating blacks do better than Asian males, even in Asian countries blacks are cucking Asian males.

Are you fucking retarded? Honestly? BM are fucking obsessed with light skin and straight hair which is why they even go for white women to begin with and why black women bleach their skin or wear wigs, to APPEAL to the tastes of black men. Black men WANT whiter offsprings which shows they hate their dark skin color and kinky hair

That's what I said. BW bleach their skin and wear wigs because light skin and smooth hair is more desirable in the female gender. BMs are not bleaching their skin or wearing wigs and they have higher status in pop culture than Asian males despite Asian males having lighter skin.

Cope. Nigs actually look down on Asians and consider them weak and feminine. And only black women want light skin and straight hair, black males don't care about that since they're taller than Asian males and have higher status in pop culture.
niggers don't give a shit but still have some deep down envy of asians, they want their iq or something, I guess they can't stand asians because of this

man asians are seen as weak cucks with no health, spoiled little brats by niggers but yeah, I bet they envy them on an intellectually level, not physically but what the things chinks can achieve, the stability, being smart etc

anyways it's true what the other guy says that chinks are portrayed as weak cucks, and they re like that, emasculated and corny by the kikes on series and jewflix, that's why a lot of chinks try to get the chinkgger look nowadays so sometimes it's the other way around, chinks want to act like niggers in order to appear "tough"

I like it much better when a foid is taking out whilst pregnant, maybe it's because I literally hate the sight of them

Jealousy.

Asians are successful, light skinned, and high IQ, all things chimps wish they were
Stop coping

Whites mog ricemen and noodlewhores to death,niggers should look up to them not asians.

Coons gonna coon. The silver lining is at least he prevented another mentally ill ricecel from being forcefully born into this world.

Averge day in Niggerica

Coons gonna coon. The silver lining is at least he prevented another mentally ill ricecel from being forcefully born into this world.
8FBC4B73 AD15 4C92 8377 D7D61247B0FC

They asked us to share this picture where you can clearly see Eina, her husband Sung, and their two year old son, Soo Jin.
The go fund me, says Sung was able to hold her for a quick moment as he said his good byes. The 37 year old did everything he could to save Eina, who was 32 pregnant.
Holy fuck, that’s her 37 year old husband, he looks like a 15 year old teenager, I thought that was her older son for a second.
:lul::lul::lul:
@Grim_Reaper @PLA1092

Last edited:

Holy fuck, that’s her 37 year old husband, he looks like a 15 year old teenager, I thought that was her older son for a second.
@Grim_Reaper @PLA1092
Alien race

@Grim_Reaper @PLA1092
Most masculine chink. :feelshaha:

Lmfao Nigs are literally the real world version of Planet of the Apes :feelskek:

I’m always watching out for Jamals when I go to the U.S. They’re basically my only worry. At least in California everything’s pretty chill apart from them.

based asf, i hate noodlewhores and no matter who killed them, i am still happy with one insect being out of this world

Just a regular day in the USA

Stop coping

Whites mog ricemen and noodlewhores to death,niggers should look up to them not asians.
What? What? Nigs are hateful to asians because they prove niggers are inferior in America due to their chimp genes, not because of them being immigrants/non-white. How does that not register in your brain? Muh rassis huite man is their go to cope for why their communities are ghetto shitholes

Just a regular day in the USA
*JewSA

@Grim_Reaper @PLA1092
Brootal as fuck for that pretty boy rice. He ascended with a very cute Asian girl only for the demonic negro to take it away from him .

Her husband looks good so I doubt the kid would have been too subhuman
In America they have more voice than Asian males that's why
True, but in terms of financial and communal succeed, rices are among the most successful in america5
Talking about status in America here, not what's happening in Africa. In dating blacks do better than Asian males, even in Asian countries blacks are cucking Asian males.
yeah agree.
That's what I said. BW bleach their skin and wear wigs because light skin and smooth hair is more desirable in the female gender.
its not JUST that though I do agree that is true. It's ALSO that BM hate their own blackness they hate being niggers in the exact same way asian women hate being chinks. This is why Asian women will marry any non-asian man, be it european, arab, indian men. The same way Black men will marry any non-black woman, be it european, arab, indian women.

Nig males hate their hair and skin tone as well.
BMs are not bleaching their skin or wearing wigs
no, BM just run off trying to bleach their entire bloodlines if they can.

and they cut their hair short for a reason most of thr time

but yes i do agree overall with you, but you also need to acknowledge BM also hate their negro blood and wish to mox it with other races for a superior offspring
and they have higher status in pop culture than Asian males despite Asian males having lighter skin.
Yeah 100% true

He did the right thing

When a black criminal becomes a hero moment