Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nigger gets spanked in restaurant by his white female dominatrix, after he failed to eat burgER

looks mixed and soy

whites pretty much mogg niggers, but surprised the nigger wasn't beating his white toilet

JFL it's over

I think I will invest in labor camps in the future. I think hard labor can cure this type of degeneracy.

You know who's celebrating when even this average normie nigger cucks himself to a random white foid for no reason at all other than the propaganda and media brainwashing he's been fed. :feelsjuice:

have you seen these bug blacks?

Normie bullshit.

Imagine if the genders were switched kek

It’s over him. No self esteem if he’s humiliating himself like that.

Average ethnic

Looks like a Buckbroken Hispanic dude. I don't claim him

Why is he dressed like a patient in a hospital

Rather be incel than finish like that

If she’s whites than I’m white. All Somali and Ethiopians are honorary European Aryans.

This sounds like a yakuza substory

I mean I'm already mentally deranged but holy shit

That restaurant is called the heart attack grill and specializes in making the unhealthiest food possible. I know cause I am American

Average Western masculinity.

Heart Attack Grill is peak American culture and you WON'T make fun of it

Good. It'll end regardless.

i think that's spic nigger mutt or something

Americans should die en masse. They're entitled, vile beings.

Meanwhile, THERE IS LITTLE FOOD HERE MNOHTEURFUDSFJDAWEPOKROQKJWEKEGROQLKQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQEGRQE

I just checked the instagram and the lady is literally black. Talk about spreading misinformation for fake outrage.

I just checked the instagram and the lady is literally not black. Talk about spreading misinformation for fake outrage.
Yall be wanting black men to be gay

gets a cool burger

cant eat it all up

retard.

Ritual humiliation, would it be received the same if genders reversed?

Ritual humiliation, would it be received the same if genders reversed?

If the genders were reversed and the nigger was instead publicly spanking the white girl, the nigger would have been shot dead by cops for sexual assault

This looks like a Jew sport

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back