Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Nigger gets gunned down by cops

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
★★★★
Posting this because i find it funny how cop just fires extra rounds into the niggers just in case to make sure he is dead lol.

What if he had a buddy?

The dumbass cop would be empty....

9mm is crap

Was he drunk? I don't understand how he was able to get up and run after the first few shots.

Now thats a thurough execution. No way his ass is movin anywere

What’s also funny about these things is often after the cop/s get done filling the nigger/suspook with 683 billion rounds they usually continue barking orders at the dead nigger or calling an ambulance as if that’s actually going to help at that point. :feelskek:

Was he drunk? I don't understand how he was able to get up and run after the first few shots.
Adrenaline is a helluva drug.

I’ve heard of instances where a nigger or whoever can keep fighting up to a full minute after being shot directly in the heart point blank due to adrenaline alone! :feelsUnreal:

Thats actually fucked what happened next

@FucktheFBI looks like tyrones are killable

Idk seems kinda fucked up to me.

Did he have a weapon on him?

I couldn't really hear what these niggas were saying to well

What’s also funny about these things is often after the cop/s get done filling the nigger/suspook with 683 billion rounds they usually continue barking orders at the dead nigger or calling an ambulance as if that’s actually going to help at that point. :feelskek:
They're probably conditioned to do that in training so they just automatically do that stuff. Also they can get away with it most of the time. Guns are so common in the US that police have to be on the lookout in ANY situation. Warning shots are not a thing in the US.

looks like he had alcohol was disrespecting the place with feet on chair and kicked the poolice off icer

Nigger is clearly drunk why the fuck did they kill him. Man american cops jfl

Gorillas are strong bro he could still survive it.

Posting this because i find it funny how cop just fires extra rounds into the niggers just in case to make sure he is dead lol.

View attachment 1179807
EK74ZO.gif

Average day in burgerland.

You gotta make sure to put extra rounds into zombies that are high on PCP. They got crazy super human strength when theyre high.

@FucktheFBI looks like tyrones are killable
Another way would be to ban KFC, Popeyes, waffle house, food stamps, fried chicken in general, watermelon and bananas then all negroids would just starve to death.

Another way would be to ban KFC, Popeyes, waffle house, food stamps, fried chicken in general, watermelon and bananas then all negroids would just starve to death.
Lmaoo

FREE HIM!HE DINDU NUFFIN. HE WUZ A GUD BOY!

This must feel like an orgasm for them jfl

Rest in der peace poor guy the American police is horrible

View attachment 1179807
What goes through these peoples brains. I swear a lot of these niggers in America are just suicidal. Fucking begging to die, just put your hands behind your fucking head you retard