Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nigger forum tbh

What do you expect it's a bunch of sexually frustrated men with no purpose in life and no hope in sight....go to reddit if you want that faux positive normie horseshit, faggot.

What do you expect it's a bunch of sexually frustrated men with no purpose in life and no hope in sight....go to reddit if you want that faux positive normie horseshit, faggot.
:yes:

Stop saying nigger guys

Want to become friends?

"Glows me XD"

What if the glowies want us to never meet so they spread the meme that anyone that shares Anything personal is a glowie?

Fucking Aryan fakecel. Lose some weight get a haircut, and hit the gym and he could literally join a frat and have threesomes.

:chad::chad::chad:

He better be a fucking gigamanlet or have a deformed cock or something.
been doing that lil bro its called being a mentalcel

@AfricanIncel why did you delete what you said? It's okay to express how you feel

Want to become friends?
why would you want to become friends over this forum?

the only posts that are liked on here are racebaits (JBW!!!!!) and heightcoping fags. tho there's a few "blackpill" (literally only water is wet posts. "Chad has a gf and there's an ugly dude standing next to them" ok?) that gain traction aswell

why would you want to become friends over this forum?

the only posts that are liked on here are racebaits (JBW!!!!!) and heightcoping fags. tho there's a few "blackpill" (literally only water is wet posts. "Chad has a gf and there's an ugly dude standing next to them" ok?) that gain traction aswell
I consider you my friend

This is an incel forum, don't expect its users to have social skills

forum is shit you're right OP

m0ds know this and don't care. they have us by the balls.

20 year old zoomer here, blackpill is law

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back