Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel >nigger enters the bus and sits right next to me

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
1267710529840.jpg

Niggers in Israel? Wait, shouldn't that shit not matter to you, since you're all part of the tribe?

I dont like niggers
Was he just black or was he a nigger? I'm going to assume that he was dressed respectfully and behaved with civility, hence not a nigger.

Did you inherit the "Gift"?

doesn’t that make you a hypocrite though? You’re angry at foids and society for disliking and rejecting you for the way you look but you are doing the same thing to others because of their looks?

doesn’t that make you a hypocrite though? You’re angry at foids and society for disliking and rejecting you for the way you look but you are doing the same thing to others because of their looks?
I hate them because how they act, not only for how they look, I wouldnt mind fuck a nigger foid

I hate them because how they act, not only for how they look, I wouldnt mind fuck a nigger foid
Most men are simps, cucks, and faggots but a select few are based and that doesn’t mean we should hate all men in general. There’s some blackcels that make based posts, and the ones that beat up foids are pretty funny and based. I just don’t think it’s fair to completely discriminate against someone who might actually be based just because of the way they look, it’s the same thing foids and society do to us

Most men are simps, cucks, and faggots but a select few are based and that doesn’t mean we should hate all men in general. There’s some blackcels that make based posts, and the ones that beat up foids are pretty funny and based. I just don’t think it’s fair to completely discriminate against someone who might actually be based just because of the way they look, it’s the same thing foids and society do to us
When they make up 13% of a population but 52% of that population's overall crime, then it becomes hard not to completely discriminate. :feelsUgh:

When they make up 13% of a population but 52% of that population's overall crime, then it becomes hard not to completely discriminate. :feelsUgh:
But a lot of the stuff they get arrested for is based like beating up foids. I mean yea they can be wild monkeys sometimes there’s some cool black cels here. I just don’t think it’s fair to not even give them a chance just because they were u fortunate enough to be born a certain way

But a lot of the stuff they get arrested for is based like beating up foids. I mean yea they can be wild monkeys sometimes there’s some cool black cels here. I just don’t think it’s fair to not even give them a chance just because they were u fortunate enough to be born a certain way
Foids aren't all they beat up, and I'd rather not take my chances, ya dig? Especially since they notoriously don't even fight fair.

only thing I hate more than niggers are kikes, hope u end back in the showers where u all belong :feelsLSD:

Holy shit, I didn’t know there were blacks in Israel. I knew there were Ethiopian Jews (kind of black), but I’m surprised any are acting ghetto and niggerly.

Holy shit, I didn’t know there were blacks in Israel. I knew there were Ethiopian Jews (kind of black), but I’m surprised any are acting ghetto and niggerly.
there are alot of rapeugees from sudan and they are overruning lower tel aviv

Are they Jewish?
Israel is a tiny tiny tiny tiny country. They are already outnumbered ... and surrounded by enemies all over. Immigration is not in their best interest. Their fertility rate is already above the replacement level. The immigrants are not Jewish and Israelis to my knowledge mostly dislike Christian Eritreans and South Sudanese immigrants. I'd imagine Eritreans experience more xenophobia and less racism though because they look more Semitic on average.

Last edited:
Israel is a tiny tiny tiny tiny country. They are already outnumbered ... and surrounded by enemies all over. Immigration is not in their best interest. Their fertility rate is already above the replacement level. The immigrants are not Jewish and Israelis to my knowledge mostly dislike Christian Eritreans and South Sudanese immigrants. I'd imagine Eritreans experience more xenophobia and less racism though because they look more Semitic on average.
People who dont mind them and ask not to deport them dont live near them even

Are niggers cucking the dudes there or are they an incel race.

No Sub-Saharans belong in Israel anyway Ethiopian Jews have no special pull toward Jews funnily enough Christian Ethiopians/Eritreans are slightly closer to Jews genetically. There is also the fact that these guys did not use to use Hebrew as a liturgical language at all, unlike the not-so-far-away Yemenite Jews. In short Ethiopian Jews are larpers. :feelskek:

Last edited:
What's even worse is that nigger had to sit next to a kike. The only time I feel bad for a nigger.