Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Nigger earns 1.5million a month on twitch for acting like an ape in a zoo

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★

raw talent coming from this 50IQ hoodrat I reckon. It could have been you

lounge post btw but I was too lazy to change after already clicking create post

Just be black confirmed

Never heard of him before

Never heard of him before
it's a normie thing I guess. neither me nor anyone I know has ever heard of him, but if you ask normies they'll know. same with the rest of the normie parade like adin ross, sneako and I legit can't name anymore because they are that uninteresting

Normies love stupid people. This is the iq level of people who hate incels jfl.

this is what happened after normies invaded gaming (and therefore twitch) it turned into a nigger festival
Normies love stupid people

Average day in the clown world

Streaming is for chads and staceys

Didn’t know twitch was still a thing

It’s over for the internet
social media made it possible for genetically lucky people to earn 100x that of the average worker without effort. I can not overstate how much money this nigger earns.

300k subs. 5 dollars per sub. 300kx5=1.500.000 dollars. a MONTH.
1.5m is an amount most people won't make in their entire life. He earns it EVERY. MONTH.
through what? talent? no. for chimping out like a hoodrat nigger

yeah. kai, speed etc. just be a chimp screaming into the mic theory.

social media made it possible for genetically lucky people to earn 100x that of the average worker without effort. I can not overstate how much money this nigger earns.

300k subs. 5 dollars per sub. 300kx5=1.500.000 dollars. a MONTH.
1.5m is an amount most people won't make in their entire life. He earns it EVERY. MONTH.
through what? talent? no. for chimping out like a hoodrat nigger
Not just a genetic pill, but a luck pill altogether. Luck is everything in life.

Not just a genetic pill, but a luck pill altogether. Luck is everything in life.
you're right, but you think normies/zoomers would ever watch a white 3/10 that acts like this?
it's always niggers. kai, adin, speed. they're all black

you're right, but you think normies/zoomers would ever watch a white 3/10 that acts like this?
it's always niggers. kai, adin, speed. they're all black
I guess that’s part of the racepill. They expect certain races to act a certain way, and if they act out of line they are seen as fake, acting, weird or some other shit.

I guess that’s part of the racepill. They expect certain races to act a certain way, and if they act out of line they are seen as fake, acting, weird or some other shit.
You understand. Same way all black people should be athletes/drug dealers/know how to dance and be loud and the life of the party/ be so bold and energetic and crazy like the steamers. If you can’t do that then it’s over

You understand. Same way all black people should be athletes/drug dealers/know how to dance and be loud and the life of the party/ be so bold and energetic and crazy like the steamers. If you can’t do that then it’s over
Introvert while black = death sentence.