Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nigger drag foid away from her baby in broad day light

I fucking hate niggers so much

He’s just doing what he’s programmed to do

hmm i wonder what "End Wokeness" thinks about israel

THEM DEMONKKKRATS AKA THE REAL RACISTS ARE SUPPORTING THEM DAMN NAZI SANDNIGGER TERRORISTS IN GAHZAHH!!!! EEYUP WE NEED TO STAND WITH THE CHOSEN PEOPLE MY FELLOW PATRIOTS! THEY AINT CALLED OUR GREATEST ALLY FOR NO REASON! BQQM!!!

TRUST THE PLQN
WWG1WGA
Sent from my OnePlus Nord N2000 using Tapatalk

C4b

idk why people are saying 'he' I watched the video and I clearly see a sheboon

anyways:

kill sheboons. behead sheboons. roundhouse kick a sheboon into the concrete. cook them in fried chicken grease. etc etc

THEM DEMONKKKRATS AKA THE REAL RACISTS ARE SUPPORTING THEM DAMN NAZI SANDNIGGER TERRORISTS IN GAHZAHH!!!! EEYUP WE NEED TO STAND WITH THE CHOSEN PEOPLE MY FELLOW PATRIOTS! THEY AINT CALLED OUR GREATEST ALLY FOR NO REASON! BQQM!!!

TRUST THE PLQN
WWG1WGA

View attachment 951640

american cuckservatives will never be based. "woke bad!" "except for when its about israel. israelis are gods chosen people and antisemites should burn in hell! :soy:"

american cuckservatives will never be based. "woke bad!" "except for when its about israel. israelis are gods chosen people and antisemites should burn in hell! :soy:"
same niggas crying about cancel culture are cheering when random college students are doxed and have their livelihoods ruined for supporting Palestine

TRUST THE PLQN
WWG1WGA

View attachment 951640

Literally said none of that shit and he's right, Palestinian sandniggers are not our allies no matter how badly you want them to be.

Literally said none of that shit and he's right, Palestinian sandniggers are not our allies no matter how badly you want them to be.
I hate da jooz more doeyy...

Nigger moment