Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nigger dating a movie tier Stacy

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
IMG 6106

I hate niggers.

BBCpill is brutal.

I seriously do not see the Stacy. White and blonde but face looks like a moon trannyfag.

What a waste of good genes by the nigger.

Thats not even a good looking black. He's obese as fuck. I mean there are good looking men in every race. Why not choose a good looking black man instead of a fat fuck?

Every race can geomax apart from currycels. It's over for currycel

Mfs will call any half decent looking white bitch a stacy nowadays.

Thats not even a good looking black. He's obese as fuck. I mean there are good looking men in every race. Why not choose a good looking black man instead of a fat fuck?
That’s what I’m saying ( blacks are the most incel )

JBB is law.

I like how you snipped that out just to advance your narrative: If guys such as this, who aren't even close to Tyrone, are dating becky-tier white foids, then how does that prove your point?

Last edited:
I seriously do not see the Stacy. White and blonde but face looks like a moon trannyfag.
What a waste of good genes by the nigger.
Eh, she's just a HTB imo.
Becky, Doesnt turn me on in the slightest..
Mfs will call any half decent looking white bitch a stacy nowadays.
She's not ugly, but far from a Stacy. Her face doesn't have that "look." I would still hit it, though, and that nigger has it far better than any of us. Brutal truth.

This is more along the lines of what I imagine a Stacy to be.

She's not ugly, but far from a Stacy. Her face doesn't have that "look." I would still hit it, though, and that nigger has it far better than any of us. Brutal truth.

View attachment 1147731 This is more along the lines of what I imagine a Stacy to be.
So she's averageish; it's settled then.

View attachment 1147731 This is more along the lines of what I imagine a Stacy to be.
Exactly, shes still pretty fuckable and way above my standards, but not a really a stacy

Angers me so fucking much seeing these girls going for the degenerate violent abusive hooligans who will do nothing but treat them like shit and leave them as a single mother.

That Nigger is fat and ugly,
so this is the result of pure brainwashing !
How can anyone else not see this?
Jews back at it again

There is no "JBB" or "JBW." Chad is of his own race. You can be an indian or sand nigger but as long as you are Chad, foids will want you.
I know, I'm just meming.

For those wondering why Jews want whites to go extinct in USA and Europe- its because they want payback for the Holocaust. They are angry that whites killed so many of them so they want whites to go extinct. They can't take on whites like they can Palestinians and other Arab groups, so they figure its easier to flood their nations with non-whites.

You may think its odd that they invite those who hate them into Europe, but its to serve as payback for the holocaust.

That's why Jewish House majority Leader M[K]ike Johnson refused to put even a few billion in border wall funding, when he could have easily done so in that 95 billion dollar aid package; and why he signed off on Biden's budgets for FY 2025 even though it included virtually nothing on border security.

For those wondering why Jews want whites to go extinct in USA and Europe- its because they want payback for the Holocaust. They are angry that whites killed so many of them so they want whites to go extinct. They can't take on whites like they can Palestinians and other Arab groups, so they figure its easier to flood their nations with non-whites.

You may think its odd that they invite those who hate them into Europe, but its to serve as payback for the holocaust.

That's why Jewish House majority Leader M[K]ike Johnson refused to put even a few billion in border wall funding, when he could have easily done so in that 95 billion dollar aid package; and why he signed off on Biden's budgets for FY 2025 even though it included virtually nothing on border security.
You didn't really believe in the wall thing, did you? :feelshaha:

You didn't really believe in the wall thing, did you? :feelshaha:
Of course I do. Mike Johnson is nothing but a filthy kike who trying to get back on the white race for the Holocaust.

Of course I do. Mike Johnson is nothing but a filthy kike who trying to get back on the white race for the Holocaust.
American school, almost as bad as Russian school

American school, almost as bad as Russian school
The only reason why U.S schools rank low is due to blacks/Hispanics making up over 50% of school aged American children.

No way that white Americans would score lower on standardized tests than western/Northern Europeans.

The only reason why U.S schools rank low is due to blacks/Hispanics making up over 50% of school aged American children.

No way that white Americans would score lower on standardized tests than western/Northern Europeans.

Stacy in Mumbai

The fact that more than half of you think building that wall is possible despite the sheer length of the border and the irregular terrain is not a good look.

so why are you here then

They are looksmatched. Her face is a 5/10 at most, and he would mog her if he lost weight

That's not a Stacey