Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Nigger cuisine?

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
★★★★
Just curious if blacks have a set cuisine like the rest of the world. I searched it up on google and apparently niggers love sweet potatoes? Seems more like a rice food to me.

fufu and jollof rice, idk probably more

Rice was first domesticated in china
well idk, bugs and dirt then I guess? They wouldnt of survived this long if they didnt eat something, I dont think niggers photosynthesize

It's practically impossible for enslaved a nigger

Just curious if blacks have a set cuisine like the rest of the world. I searched it up on google and apparently niggers love sweet potatoes? Seems more like a rice food to me.
Collard greens, baked Mac and cheese, fried chicken, some of it is actuall good

Fried chicken & watermelon

I think that really depends on where you're from.
It's like asking if there's a 'white' cuisine. The difference between say Spanish and Swedish food for instance would be night and day.
I know blacks in Nigeria they like jollof rice, I made it a few times and it's quite good. I know blacks in America tend to like stuff like cornbread and chicken. It really depends where you're from.