Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nigger couple in shop stank like literal shit

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★
I am not joking. The minute I walked past them, it was an extremely strong smell. Like so strong that it’s comparable to when I’ve taken a huge shit but still not flushed the toilet.

Fuck. I had to instantly speed up and hold my breath and get as far away as possible from them.

The sheboon had a nigger bonnet on her head too. Just pure vomit fuel

There was a Negress in my high school that always smelled weird

Ye I've noticed this also, Curries smell like literal shit also

And despite the stereotypes, I'd say myself & many others here have good to even exceptional hygiene, since soyciety has grilled it into us that somehow showing & wearing deodorant increases SMV jfl.

And despite the stereotypes, I'd say myself & many others here have good to even exceptional hygiene, since soyciety has grilled it into us that somehow showing & wearing deodorant increases SMV jfl.
This one wasn’t even the usual nigger smell. It was like she took a shit in her leggings and didn’t wipe anything. Then decided to go shopping . :feelspuke:

WRONGGGGG

INCELS NEVER EVER EVER TAKE SHOWERS!!!

THE MEDIA TOLD ME SOO!!

This one wasn’t even the usual nigger smell.
Ye I've noticed that every race has their own unique smell in a sense

Genetics, but also in some cultures they use certain fragrances
It was like she took a shit in her leggings and didn’t wipe anything. Then decided to go shopping . :feelspuke:
Gross
WRONGGGGG

INCELS NEVER EVER EVER TAKE SHOWERS!!!

THE MEDIA TOLD ME SOO!!
Ye jfl, it's ironic considering I'm more hygienic than most of my classmates jfl

Ye jfl, it's ironic considering I'm more hygienic than most of my classmates jfl
Same.

Well If I'm not going anywhere then I take a shower every other day so that I don't have to do even more laundry but if I am going somewhere then I'll be sure to shower.

I'm sure most inkwells are like that too

Your body odor is greatly determined by your diet,
ye was about to add that on, but I'm sure genes influence it a bit also in someway
and we know what curries like to consume...

View: https://youtu.be/WwnaVtq7fHA

KEK

They also seem to lack the concept of actually showing, using deodorant, etc.

Some guy in my class I spoke with once about this, said it's because in Hinduism they can't use "artificial" stuff to stay clean but idk how accurate that is

In the gym the niggers smelled so bad that I had to move away from them.
They smell like heavy piss or sulfur. And I remember one that the sweat was almost grey/white , very disgusting.

Like orange rotten juice.

Take care of your Hygiene and take many ShowERs bro :soy:

I am not joking. The minute I walked past them, it was an extremely strong smell. Like so strong that it’s comparable to when I’ve taken a huge shit but still not flushed the toilet.

Fuck. I had to instantly speed up and hold my breath and get as far away as possible from them.

The sheboon had a nigger bonnet on her head too. Just pure vomit fuel
this is not surprising at all, i had same experience at the airport, i was next to a black guy and he oozed like shit
i can confirm it on my end its common
i wonder why are they like that
any fellow blackcels could explain that?

Last edited:

they bith made you leave with their foul odour as a way to pay reparations

Never been around niggers, do most of them smell that bad?

I went to the doctor today and the receptionists were two morbidly obese cunts that were some kind of tan ethnic. One even commented that the room she worked in stinks. Probably their uncontrollable piss and shit. Fat fucks are disgusting.

Fatphobic and racist :soy:

Ye I've noticed that every race has their own unique smell in a sense

Genetics, but also in some cultures they use certain fragrances

Gross

Never forget Chad leaves skidmarks on the bed sheets & in his underpants yet still keeps the women no matter how much they dislike it.